No announcement yet.

Martouf/Lantash/Jr Bourne Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or...... there's always my old standby. Remember my 'rugby tackle and hogtie' scenario a few months ago? Hee hee *me naughty, poor Jr* I can't help it, I looooove him, so, so much!!!!!!!
    Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
    STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

Very good plan.
      It just has to work. *snickers*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
        Very good plan.
        It just has to work. *snickers*
        *rubs hands together, fine tuning plan* Hey, do you think I could sneak up to him and say "I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog(s), too." Nah, that's scary.

Ohhhh, just to meet him? Mind you, I'd probably just hyperventilate and look totally stupid, standing there with my jaw hitting the floor like an overtired bassett hound

Comment

I prefer the last version. Cause that'd be my reaction.
          I'm always talking. And can't be quiet. Always need to say what I think.

But I wouldn't be able to say a word in front of him.
          sigpic

Comment

I prefer the last version. Cause that'd be my reaction.
            I'm always talking. And can't be quiet. Always need to say what I think.

But I wouldn't be able to say a word in front of him.
            Mind you, it would be worth actually fainting, to come round with him supporting you gently and asking if you are ok? *sighs*

It was so quiet this afternoon on the threads that I took a wander back through this thread and read lots of old postings. Lots of names back there that seem to have dropped out along the way? We're a tight knit little bunch now, aren't we? A 'family of the heart' as I said before. We CHOOSE to talk to each other every day, not just because it's expected of us?

Comment

Oi. He taking care of you and me and... *swoons*
              With that awesome voice asking if you're okay.

As I joined GW I started talking to people poeple I'm talking to now.
              So Skadi, Snotr, CJ, Sunny and so on. And there are some awesome new family members like you *hugs* and Afa and GS aaand Ringy of course ...*grouphuggles*

I need to do a sig. "JR Family" and "Family Of Hearts" thingys.
              sigpic

Comment

*hugs* everyone I just love this group
                sigpic
                Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

oh - and you could do a Jr clones sig!
                  sigpic

Comment

Err... a JR clons sig? Any ideas?
                    sigpic

Comment

LOTS of Jr's on it! gorgeous Jr's - either all identcal or from difernet movies/epis!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by medusacascade View Post
                        Mind you, it would be worth actually fainting, to come round with him supporting you gently and asking if you are ok? *sighs*

It was so quiet this afternoon on the threads that I took a wander back through this thread and read lots of old postings. Lots of names back there that seem to have dropped out along the way? We're a tight knit little bunch now, aren't we? A 'family of the heart' as I said before. We CHOOSE to talk to each other every day, not just because it's expected of us?

So Skadi, Snotr, CJ, Sunny and so on. And there are some awesome new family members like you *hugs* and Afa and GS aaand Ringy of course ...*grouphuggles*

*Group hugs*

We are a family here! (Though I may not post as often, my heart is still and always here! )

Comment

That would be awesome!

And we love you, too, Ringy *huggles everyone*

Comment

I call that thread HOME. Yes I do.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post
                              *Group hugs*

We are a family here! (Though I may not post as often, my heart is still and always here! )
                              Afa, It wouldn't matter if you only posted once a month, because you were here when I joined, I always think of you as 'one of us'

Comment

A home with Jr at the heart of it

Comment

Working...
                                X