No announcement yet.

Martouf/Lantash/Jr Bourne Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martouf smiles before leaving the room because he and Sam is going somewhere private with no Asgard to disturb them

Yes, the SG symbiotes are WAY more beautiful than the Star Trek ones. I agree with Skadi - the SG symbiotes are actually pretty in a way.
    sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Yep. They leave to find a small, empty and quiet room.

I just love it, how he smiles when he sees Sam.
      sigpic

Comment

a broom closet?

yeah... and I found it weird to hear his german voice. I mean I don't heard his original voice a lot but the german one is funny

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
          a broom closet?

yeah... and I found it weird to hear his german voice. I mean I don't heard his original voice a lot but the german one is funny
          A broom closet sounds cozy I would love to read a fanfic about that, but it would probably be a PWP

-Snotr
          sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
          (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
          Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Happy 4th of July tomorrow for US people I'm leaving for a vacation now, so won't be back until Monday. Probably won't have net-access...
            sigpic
            button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

I'm from Germany. But now I read "4th of July" I want to watch Independence Day.
              sigpic

Comment

Yes, Independence Day reminds me of that movie with the alien "grasshoppers" (grasshoppers is only in the sense that they eat everything they meet - going from planet to planet and eating everything and everyone). It's been a long time since I saw it, perhaps I should rewatch it.

-Skadi
                sigpic
                Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

That's the movie I'm talking about.

---

Some JR icons.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                    That's the movie I'm talking about.

---

Some JR icons.

They're great! Thank you for making them I think I would like to use one of them as avatar whenever I am allowed to choose freely what t put there. Anyone know when that is?
                    sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

You can upload an own avatar when you have 2000 posts.
                      I know. Sound pretty much and it's a long way to go. But I'm pretty close to it.

And you can use them in any kind of way. That's why I made them.
                      I guess I'll do a special Martouf avatar for me, when I finally reach 2000.
                      sigpic

Comment

I love your icons! I may use one as well when I reach 2000 posts Long way

I found this strange icon on the web

-Snotr
                        sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
                        (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
                        Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Originally posted by Snotr View Post
                          I love your icons! I may use one as well when I reach 2000 posts Long way

I found this strange icon on the web

-Snotr
                          Whoa!

And yet, I think I like it.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                          ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

What exactly is JR's eye color? In some pics and scenes it looks blue and in others it looks gray.

Also, how long does it usually take for registration to JR Bourne's official message board to get approved by the administrators? I registered a day or two ago, and it still hasn't been approved. So I can't make posts in there at all. Thanks.

Comment

They're blue. They look kind of grey sometimes. But I'm pretty sure they're blue.

they looks so beautiful blue in that pic
                              Spoiler:

But I've seen some new pics of him yesterday...yes...new pics
                              His eyes looks kind of green this time.
                              There's a JR page on facebook. Made by Shirley (JR agreed to it ). She's the official page (or just the message board? Not sure...) admin, too. She posted the pics.

I guess my heart skipped a beat as I saw it first.

CindyM - I wasn't even able to register. It just didn't work so Shirley did it for me. I could ask her why you still haven't been approved.
                              sigpic

Comment

I don't know what eyecolour he has - sometimes they look blue, sometimes grey, sometimes a bit greenish...in any case, they are very beautiful.

Thank you for the pictures He is gorgeous

-Skadi
                                sigpic
                                Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Working...
                                X