No announcement yet.

Martouf/Lantash/Jr Bourne Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some more pics from 'Andromeda'. He looks cute in the first Well, I guess he kinda does in all of them. A little arrogant, though. Hmm...wouldn't turn him down despite the beard

Spoiler:

sigpic
    button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

yay - thanks!

-Snotr
      sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
      (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
      Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Keith and JR together. *loves*
        Feels like heaven.

Thanks for posting CaptJanson.
        They look great.

There will be a "24" movie. They're already producing it.

Spoiler:
        Fans of 24 will have to wait until January 2009 for the seventh season to commence, but in a move that's likely to be met with cheers all around, Fox has announced that the producers of the Kiefer Sutherland action drama are creating a 24 two-hour TV movie which will be a prequel to the next new season. The story will cover the two years between the end of season six and the beginning of season seven. The actors are being cast now, presumably the essential members of the team who survived the previous 24-hours of a nuclear disaster, terrorism, lies, betrayals, shootings and tragedies.
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for posting those 'Andromeda' pictures, CaptJanson. Jr looks good (as always) Tyr is not really my type - I'm not that fond of guys with big muscles.

Fun how the Nietzsche'ans always seem to take names of warriors and heroes and such. Jr's character is called Ataturk (how do I make an umlaut without this forum rendering it like lots of ascii-numbers?), and Tyr is the name of the Norse god of 'organized' war

-Skadi
          sigpic
          Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Actually, Tyr isn't my type as well.
            I don't know why I like him so much!

And I know the name thing. Atatürk is the founder of the turkish republic.
            We were talking about in the history class (back then when I was still going to school) as I first saw the episode with JR.

Oh and it's Tyr Anasazi.
            And the Anasazi were a prehistoric Native American culture.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
              Actually, Tyr isn't my type as well.
              I don't know why I like him so much!

And I know the name thing. Atatürk is the founder of the turkish republic.
              We were talking about in the history class (back then when I was still going to school) as I first saw the episode with JR.

Oh and it's Tyr Anasazi.
              And the Anasazi were a prehistoric Native American culture.
              Tyr is not my type either. I like him, though - the Nietzcheans are my favorite race on Andromeda
              sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
                I went and found a picture of him on IMDB - I do not think I have ever seen him in anything.
                you soooo need to watch "the three musketeers" from Disney. Kiefer Sutherland is soooo gorgeous and adorable. go and see the movie

Oh and it's Tyr Anasazi.
                And the Anasazi were a prehistoric Native American culture
                so he's kind of multiculti. native american, german... what else?

Comment

Fainne...you should have seen the first episode of "24" day six.
                  As Jack returns from China he looks kind of Athos. That was the first thing I thought as I saw him.
                  sigpic

Comment

*bump* reposting because I like this pic

Do anyone have any new screenshots or other pics?
                    sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

I'm looking for caps. Will post some when I found them.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
                        *bump* reposting because I like this pic

Do anyone have any new screenshots or other pics?
                        That is one of my favorite pictures I don't have any new screencaps, but I will try and make some this weekend (have Stuck, Futuresport, and Jungleground - just need to screencap them )

-Skadi
                        sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

The 24 epsiode with him is on german tv this monday.
                          I need to know where exactly he appears. Didn't want to watch all the caps before I've seen the episode.
                          sigpic

Comment

Did some screencaps of FutureSport yesterday. Unfortunately, Jr's character has both tattoo's and a beard in this movie - he's still the most attractive of the characters, though - I'm not sure he is supposed to be. He plays the leader of a resistance movement (free hawaii) and the hero is a guy called Ra whom Jr's character ends up fighting against. The hero was absolutely irritating and self-absorbed (but what to expect of a guy calling himself Ra and wearing a pendant with Ra's eye...).

On to the screencaps!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
                              Did some screencaps of FutureSport yesterday. Unfortunately, Jr's character has both tattoo's and a beard in this movie - he's still the most attractive of the characters, though - I'm not sure he is supposed to be. He plays the leader of a resistance movement (free hawaii) and the hero is a guy called Ra whom Jr's character ends up fighting against. The hero was absolutely irritating and self-absorbed (but what to expect of a guy calling himself Ra and wearing a pendant with Ra's eye...).

On to the screencaps!

Spoiler:

Ok ... these pics are - umm- interesting.

Comment

I've seen Furure Sports just one time...because of him.
                                But his look is scraing me.

I prefer him without the tattoos.
                                The berad is okay. It looks pretty good in "Chronic Town".
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X