Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
    Don't worry. I know what you mean.

I love Ryan Reynolds. (Don't know if you know him ).
    And usually, he doesn't wear a beard.
    But he does in "Amityville Horror" and I love it because it fits to the character he's playing. He looks more seriously.

What we actually want to say is: Even if someone don't like beards. JR is even sexy when he wears one because nothing can deface this man!

The second pic is from "Ginger Snaps 3". And in this movie he needs the beard, because he's a bad boy and he looks more bad with a beard and I guess it's just because it plays in the 19th century and it was just a normal thing for men to wear beards.
    Yes - well said. I agree totally to this!

-Snotr
    sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
    (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
    Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Do you know that?
      It's behind the scenes "Chronic Town".

sigpic

Comment

Do you know that?
        It's behind the scenes "Chronic Town".

He needs a shave - still, he looks good anyway (Yes, I agree with what you were talking about earlier - he even looks good with a beard)
        sigpic
        Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

It just looks unsual.
          There's a website for the movie.
          With him on the startpage.

http://www.chronictownthemovie.com/

Look at his eyes. So shiny and blue. Simply adorable.
          sigpic

Comment

It just looks unsual.
            There's a website for the movie.
            With him on the startpage.

http://www.chronictownthemovie.com/

Look at his eyes. So shiny and blue. Simply adorable.
            Yes, he's very hugable (is that a word?)

I would really like to watch this movie, but I doubt it's going to show in Sweden, though perhaps at some event for indie movies. I'm from one of Stockholm's suburbs (Stockholm is the capital of Sweden), so they may (hope, hope) show it in a cinema close enough to go to.
            sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

I know that Stockholm is the capital of Sweden.
              I like your skijumpers.

What I learned in this forum is, that there are no rules for words.
              If you say he's hugable, he's hugable.
              It doesn't matter, if it's a word.
              I used "satedan" once, to describe Ronon.
              Didn't know if this word actually exists.

I'm sure, I'll get the chance to see the movie aon german tv one day.
              *hopes*
              sigpic

Comment

I know that Stockholm is the capital of Sweden.
                I like your skijumpers.

What I learned in this forum is, that there are no rules for words.
                If you say he's hugable, he's hugable.
                It doesn't matter, if it's a word.
                I used "satedan" once, to describe Ronon.
                Didn't know if this word actually exists.

I'm sure, I'll get the chance to see the movie aon german tv one day.
                *hopes*
                Nah, everything is a word if you want it to be

Regarding Stockholm being Sweden's capital - I had no idea. I don't even have much of clue to where it is in the world, other than Europe, I guess. Germany is somewhere to the east of France, I know that much geography

I'm hoping to see the movie 'Chronic Town' too, but even though I'm in the US, I doubt it - I'm in a pretty small town, and the two movie theaters aren't gonna show anything that's not a blockbuster or one of the really crappy summer movies - and I only get the local stuff on my tv. *sigh* oh, well. Maybe it will come out on DVD eventually.
                sigpic
                button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Originally posted by CaptJanson View Post
                  Nah, everything is a word if you want it to be

Regarding Stockholm being Sweden's capital - I had no idea. I don't even have much of clue to where it is in the world, other than Europe, I guess. Germany is somewhere to the east of France, I know that much geography

I'm hoping to see the movie 'Chronic Town' too, but even though I'm in the US, I doubt it - I'm in a pretty small town, and the two movie theaters aren't gonna show anything that's not a blockbuster or one of the really crappy summer movies - and I only get the local stuff on my tv. *sigh* oh, well. Maybe it will come out on DVD eventually.
                  Where do you live in the US?
                  You're right. We are next to france...to east like you said before.
                  germany isn't that far from the scandinavian countries....so I know more about them.

I'm living in a small village and that belongs to a small town. I love our theater, but I doubt, that they would show the movie.
                  But iour geman tv will...they show a lot of films. Films which are hardly known.
                  sigpic

Comment

Just a very OT posting:

I'm from the second largest city in Denmark (Århus). This link shows a map of northern europe

http://www.welt-atlas.de/map_of_northern_europe_0-9004

it's a great site for maps of most places, but it is in german, which may be a problem for people from english-speaking countries? For those that are interested, as Luciana said, all the Scandinavian countries (Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland) are to the north of Germany. On the map I posted the link to, you will find Germany = Deutchland, Sweden = Schweden, Denmark = Dänemark.

-Skadi
                    sigpic
                    Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Where do you live in the US?
                      You're right. We are next to france...to east like you said before.
                      germany isn't that far from the scandinavian countries....so I know more about them.

I'm living in a small village and that belongs to a small town. I love our theater, but I doubt, that they would show the movie.
                      But iour geman tv will...they show a lot of films. Films which are hardly known.
                      I'm in a city callled Galesburg in Illinois. We're around 30,000 inhabitants. I doubt anyone outside US has heard about it I'm finishing college, then I'm going to move AWAY from the place...

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
                      Just a very OT posting:

I'm from the second largest city in Denmark (Århus). This link shows a map of northern europe

http://www.welt-atlas.de/map_of_northern_europe_0-9004

it's a great site for maps of most places, but it is in german, which may be a problem for people from english-speaking countries? For those that are interested, as Luciana said, all the Scandinavian countries (Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland) are to the north of Germany. On the map I posted the link to, you will find Germany = Deutchland, Sweden = Schweden, Denmark = Dänemark.

-Skadi
                      Thanks for the map - I recognize UK, so I can see where in Europe you are because of that. Great! I want to go visit Europe (and the rest of the world) one day, hopefully
                      sigpic
                      button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Originally posted by CaptJanson View Post
                        I'm in a city callled Galesburg in Illinois. We're around 30,000 inhabitants. I doubt anyone outside US has heard about it I'm finishing college, then I'm going to move AWAY from the place...
                        Nope. I never heared anything about your town
                        We're about 30,000 inhabitants, too.
                        I like to live hear. But I want to live somewhere else some day.
                        I don't want to spend my whole life in this small town.
                        sigpic

Comment

SQUEAK!

The JR NCIS episode was on german TV today!
                          He was adorable. He's the perfect bad guy.
                          I already smiled as I read his name, and I squeaked as he appeared.
                          But what really made me weak was just his clothing. I don't know why. But I loved it.

I'll try to find some pics!
                          sigpic

Comment

SQUEAK!

The JR NCIS episode was on german TV today!
                            He was adorable. He's the perfect bad guy.
                            I already smiled as I read his name, and I squeaked as he appeared.
                            But what really made me weak was just his clothing. I don't know why. But I loved it.

I'll try to find some pics!
                            Please do - I would like to see the pics -though I greatly prefer him as a good guy - he is much too sweet and good looking to always play bad guys, even though he is very good at it.

-Snotr
                            sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
                            (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
                            Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

It was funny as well.
                              I have a favorite character on the show.
                              Tony DiNozzo...
                              and they know each other for a long time but they aren't really friends.
                              They worked together once and it has always been a kind of competition between them.

I enjoyed it seeing them together.
                              Was like paradise for me! :lol

But I totally agree to you. He's good in being a bad guy.
                              But it's about time to see him as a good guy again.
                              He's one in "The Exorcism of Emily Rose"
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snotr View Post
                                Thanks, Sun'shyne, for all the wonderful pics

-Snotr
                                No problem darlin!

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
                                I dunno...it takes a certain type of face to pull off longer hair, and while JR has that in general (being long-faced), I really don't like that style on him. Okay, actually I just have a crush on how long his face looks with short hair...
                                To each their own! But I gotta say.. I'm a fan of ruffling.. and that hair oh so totally ruffable!!

Pic pics pics! *yay*

Did you see "The Exorcism of Emily Rose"?

I watched it again yesterday (was on german tv).
                                I love the JR scenes during the court hearing.
                                He hardly say any word. He's just looking at the people with this special expressions in his face. Gosh! He's driving me crazy!
                                Funny thing about that movie, I owned it before I knew he was in it (same with 13 Ghosts) so when I watched Stargate and saw him in it I was quite excited. (THough I knew him as "the hottie from the Canadian Beer commercial" before that LOL)!!!

Spoiler:

He looks so different.

Spoiler:

He looks even more differnt on that one.
                                I've seen the movie. He's a bad boy again.

Do you know, he should play a bad guy on SG1 first?
                                Haha that second one from GInger Snaps.. what a silly movie. It was on the Fiday Night Frightmare on the Space channel one night. It made me giggle!

Don't worry. I know what you mean.
                                I love Ryan Reynolds. (Don't know if you know him ).And usually, he doesn't wear a beard.
                                But he does in "Amityville Horror" and I love it because it fits to the character he's playing. He looks more seriously.

What we actually want to say is: Even if someone don't like beards. JR is even sexy when he wears one because nothing can deface this man!

The second pic is from "Ginger Snaps 3". And in this movie he needs the beard, because he's a bad boy and he looks more bad with a beard and I guess it's just because it plays in the 19th century and it was just a normal thing for men to wear beards.
                                Me too... me too!!!

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Working...
                                X