Martouf/Lantash/Jr Bourne Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
    The first pic is from Future Sport, right? I actually liked the movie, but was rooting for the side that didn't win! Hated the hero, though, as I often do - Ra or whatever he was calling himself. Even wore an eye of Ra piece of jewelry.

What is the other picture from?

Luciana, I also usually post the large pics in spoiler-tags, but I think they didn't want you to do that either?, because it is still loading the pic and that takes time, even if it is not affecting the borders of the forum.
    Sadly, I'm not sure where the second pic is from... I have a feeling it's from Thirteen Ghosts... but I'm not sure on that...

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
    But they didn't say we aren't allowed to post the pics like we did before, did they?

I don't care. As long as there is a way to keep on posting Marty pics...
    We need our picspams.
    That we do!

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Gotta say.. I love the hair in this last one
        Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Thanks, Sun'shyne, for all the wonderful pics

-Snotr
          sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
          (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
          Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
            Gotta say.. I love the hair in this last one
            I dunno...it takes a certain type of face to pull off longer hair, and while JR has that in general (being long-faced), I really don't like that style on him. Okay, actually I just have a crush on how long his face looks with short hair...

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
            ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Pic pics pics! *yay*

Did you see "The Exorcism of Emily Rose"?

I watched it again yesterday (was on german tv).
              I love the JR scenes during the court hearing.
              He hardly say any word. He's just looking at the people with this special expressions in his face. Gosh! He's driving me crazy!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
                I dunno...it takes a certain type of face to pull off longer hair, and while JR has that in general (being long-faced), I really don't like that style on him. Okay, actually I just have a crush on how long his face looks with short hair...
                I agree - while he does look good with both short and longer hair, I also prefer him with short hair - it accentuates his long face even more and I think that is very attractive.

That said - I love all the pictures with him! Thanks for posting them, Sun'shyne.

-Skadi
                sigpic
                Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Spoiler:

He looks so different.

Spoiler:

He looks even more differnt on that one.
                  I've seen the movie. He's a bad boy again.

Do you know, he should play a bad guy on SG1 first?
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

He looks so different.

Spoiler:

He looks even more differnt on that one.
                    I've seen the movie. He's a bad boy again.

Do you know, he should play a bad guy on SG1 first?
                    He does look different, especially in the second pic. I'm not really fond of beards, but I think he actually looks sexy in the first pic - would prefer him to shave, though.

Yes, he was supposed to play Cordesh because he was known to usually play bad guys, but then they decided he would be a good Martouf/Lantash - and they were soooooo right. I'm happy he ended up playing good guys in Stargate.
                    sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Actually, it was Richard Dean Anderson who wanted him to play a good guy.
                      It was even his idea, that JR should be Martouf. And I love him for that suggestion.

You should talk to a good friend of me.
                      She always wants to shave Carson Beckett!

Another good friend of me watched the EVIL episode yesterday on german tv.
                      And she really asked me...if I've seen the episode yesterday, where Martouf "you know what". And I asked her "How can you ask me that? Do you have no heart?"
                      I told her...that he just left us for a while and that'll he return one day.
                      And I told her, that she isn't allowed to use the "D" word in combination with Martouf again. Never.

---

The Exorcism of Emily Rose

Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

Actually, it was Richard Dean Anderson who wanted him to play a good guy.
                        It was even his idea, that JR should be Martouf. And I love him for that suggestion.
                        So do I - I'm grateful to Richard Dean Anderson for that

You should talk to a good friend of me.
                        She always wants to shave Carson Beckett!

Another good friend of me watched the EVIL episode yesterday on german tv.
                        And she really asked me...if I've seen the episode yesterday, where Martouf "you know what". And I asked her "How can you ask me that? Do you have no heart?"
                        I told her...that he just left us for a while and that'll he return one day.
                        And I told her, that she isn't allowed to use the "D" word in combination with Martouf again. Never.

---

The Exorcism of Emily Rose

Spoiler:
                        Heh - I prefer men without beard also, though I'm not sure if I would shave Carson Beckett. The beard suits him somehow - but I don't find him sexy at all, so that may be why I don't mind the beard.

NOnonononoNO don't meantion the D-word. Martouf and Lantash are just on an extended mission and will soon return.

-Snotr
                        sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
                        (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
                        Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Originally posted by Snotr View Post
                          Heh - I prefer men without beard also, though I'm not sure if I would shave Carson Beckett. The beard suits him somehow - but I don't find him sexy at all, so that may be why I don't mind the beard.
                          Beards are okay in moderation, but either I find someone somewhat sexy with them, and then find them more sexy without, or I find them sexy without and don't care if they get a beard (like Michael Shanks). So I definitely don't prefer beards.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                          ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by Snotr View Post
                            So do I - I'm grateful to Richard Dean Anderson for that

NOnonononoNO don't meantion the D-word. Martouf and Lantash are just on an extended mission and will soon return.

-Snotr
                            It's a matter of opinion...the beard thing.
                            But I have to confess...that I prefer JR without beard.
                            Noone wants to shave Carson. Just my friend wants to do it.
                            As long as he doesn't look like a viking or something like that.
                            There are men who look good with a beard.
                            Like Aragorn in "The Lord of the Rings"

"D word"? What's that? I NEVER heard about it. NOOOOOOOOOO! *whistle*
                            sigpic

Comment

It's a matter of opinion...the beard thing.
                              But I have to confess...that I prefer JR without beard.
                              Noone wants to shave Carson. Just my friend wants to do it.
                              As long as he doesn't look like a viking or something like that.
                              There are men who look good with a beard.
                              Like Aragorn in "The Lord of the Rings"

"D word"? What's that? I NEVER heard about it. NOOOOOOOOOO! *whistle*
                              I don't generally like beards. However, there are a few men which it seems to suit, but mostly because that's how you are used to seeing them. Usually I don't find them sexy, though. Hehe - I will admit that I DO find Jr sexy in the first of the two pictures you posted in the same post, Luciana (the one where he is wearing a white t-shirt), despite the fact that I prefer him WITHOUT a beard (and without the t-shirt).
                              *sigh* it is more difficult explaining which picture you are talking about when you are not allowed to include it in the quoted post.

-Skadi
                              sigpic
                              Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Don't worry. I know what you mean.

I love Ryan Reynolds. (Don't know if you know him ).
                                And usually, he doesn't wear a beard.
                                But he does in "Amityville Horror" and I love it because it fits to the character he's playing. He looks more seriously.

What we actually want to say is: Even if someone don't like beards. JR is even sexy when he wears one because nothing can deface this man!

The second pic is from "Ginger Snaps 3". And in this movie he needs the beard, because he's a bad boy and he looks more bad with a beard and I guess it's just because it plays in the 19th century and it was just a normal thing for men to wear beards.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X