No announcement yet.

Martouf/Lantash/Jr Bourne Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just want to say that my computer's broken down again and that I'll only have access at the uni library - may be on only few times a week or less for some time *cries*
    sigpic
    button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Originally posted by Marie C. View Post
      ??? i've never heard of THAT shipping! wow....
      Originally posted by Luciana View Post
      I heard about it.
      It's kind of weird in my opinion!
      I know I'm weird...I don't know why I like that ship - I don't think there is any real basis for it in canon, but I have read a few fanfic about it and they are kinda sweet - it's often Selmak and/or Janet who are initiating a relationship and then Jacob admits he likes the idea. I think part of it is because I really like Selmak - she is absolutely one of my favorite Tok'ra (after Martouf/Lantash of course )

Originally posted by Luciana;80320910
      [url=http://www.myimg.de
      [/url]

I'm trying new styles.
      They're awesome! Wow he has pretty eyes

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
      [/COLOR][/B]
      He looks gorgeous in the picture (as always ) I like that the camera makes his eyes look as if they glow a bit

Originally posted by CaptJanson View Post
      Just want to say that my computer's broken down again and that I'll only have access at the uni library - may be on only few times a week or less for some time *cries*
      *pats CaptJanson on the head* Computer problems are really awful. My computer isn't too good either - I'm constantly backing up most of my important stuff since it keeps locking up and I need to restart several times before I manage to get it to start - I think I need to buy a new one, but it's going to have to wait as long as possible.

-Snotr
      sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
      (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
      Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Found a web page for a new movie called Chronic Town, starring Jr. There are some pictures (quite large) on the webpage. Quite nice, though I prefer him without a beard

http://www.chronictownthemovie.com/

It seems to be an indie movie - I hope it will be shown in Denmark. It is likely it will, at least in larger cities. There is some following of such movies here

-Skadi
        sigpic
        Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Originally posted by CaptJanson View Post
          Aww! Good luck with the computer thing!! They can be so annoying sometimes!

Originally posted by Snotr View Post

They're awesome! Wow he has pretty eyes

He looks gorgeous in the picture (as always ) I like that the camera makes his eyes look as if they glow a bit

*-Snotr
          Ya, I love that man's eyes!!! They're not blue, but they're not grey either... pure beauty!

And yes, I love it when someone's camera catched his or Cliff's eyes in that funny way that makes them glow!

Even the best looking one's need a bit of make-up! And Apparently CLiff's just the man to put it on!
          Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

I heard about it.
            It's kind of weird in my opinion!

---

I'm trying new styles.
            i know it's weird!! OMGosh! you are such a great artist!!!!!! you'd get famous!
            THANKS FOR THE SIG ONCE AGAIN!

[B][COLOR="red"]That's why I put it in spoilers! That way if someone doesn't want to look at it, they don't have to!
            i'm glad you did!

Originally posted by Snotr View Post
            I know I'm weird...I don't know why I like that ship - I don't think there is any real basis for it in canon, but I have read a few fanfic about it and they are kinda sweet - it's often Selmak and/or Janet who are initiating a relationship and then Jacob admits he likes the idea. I think part of it is because I really like Selmak - she is absolutely one of my favorite Tok'ra (after Martouf/Lantash of course )

-Snotr
            hmm....never thought of it that way...well, i can tell you that you won't catch me in that thread or talking about that very often! (no offense meant)

btw, i've just used a brilliant pic by Luciana to satisfy both my thunker families!
            I am NOT slashing these two!!
            sigpic
            beautiful pic made by Luciana

Comment

i know it's weird!! OMGosh! you are such a great artist!!!!!! you'd get famous!

i'm glad you did!

hmm....never thought of it that way...well, i can tell you that you won't catch me in that thread or talking about that very often! (no offense meant)

btw, i've just used a brilliant pic by Luciana to satisfy both my thunker families!

LOVE the new sig Marie!! But you may get some flack for it from some, it kinda looks like you're slashing those two lol... which btw, I'm NOT at all opposed to.. lmao
              Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

LOVE the new sig Marie!! But you may get some flack for it from some, it kinda looks like you're slashing those two lol... which btw, I'm NOT at all opposed to.. lmao
                oh. i'll mention that in my sig! thanks!

btw, love yours! is that latin? i take opera and i think i recognize some of the words.
                I am NOT slashing these two!!
                sigpic
                beautiful pic made by Luciana

Comment

*pats CaptJanson on the head* Computer problems are really awful. My computer isn't too good either - I'm constantly backing up most of my important stuff since it keeps locking up and I need to restart several times before I manage to get it to start - I think I need to buy a new one, but it's going to have to wait as long as possible.
                  I got the same problem.
                  My computer is just too old.
                  And it'S doing some strange things sometimes.
                  But I just don't have money for a new one.
                  I'm saving my money for it.

OMGosh! you are such a great artist!!!!!! you'd get famous!
                  Thank you and you're welcome.
                  I really wasn't sure, which Ba'al pic I should use.
                  But as I saw this one I use I loved it immediately.

Sun'shyne - I love your sig as well!
                  sigpic

Comment

oh. i'll mention that in my sig! thanks!

btw, love yours! is that latin? i take opera and i think i recognize some of the words.
                    It's from the wall in the tombs of the Capuchin Monks. I says:

That which you are, we were; that which we are, you will be

I got the same problem.
                    My computer is just too old.
                    And it'S doing some strange things sometimes.
                    But I just don't have money for a new one.
                    I'm saving my money for it.

Thank you and you're welcome.
                    I really wasn't sure, which Ba'al pic I should use.
                    But as I saw this one I use I loved it immediately.

Sun'shyne - I love your sig as well!
                    Thanks!!! I love all yours!
                    Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Love this pic!
                      Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Love this pic!
                        I like the picture

Finally back again after almost 4 days without internet *shakes*. Now I'm going to get 3 hours of sleep before I get up and go to work

-Skadi
                        sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

I'm glad you're back Skadi! *hugs*

Being without internet sucks.
                          I've got no problems being without. When it's my decision.
                          But if you have no choice because the computer is broken...god, how much I hate it.

Small picspam!

Spoiler:

And because I love it so much!

Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm glad you're back Skadi! *hugs*

Being without internet sucks.
                            I've got no problems being without. When it's my decision.
                            But if you have no choice because the computer is broken...god, how much I hate it.

Small picspam!

Spoiler:

And because I love it so much!

Spoiler:
                            I mostly missed forums and email when I was away, but it probably qualifies as a light obsession Who cares - I'm back and have internet access again Now I just need to get some sleep. I think I'm going to bed as soon as I have had dinner, to try and catch up.

Wonderful pictures, Luciana. Martouf/Lantash looks good (not surprising) in "Jolinar's Memories"/"The Devil you Know". I prefer him in Tok'ra uniform, but he also looks good in the BDUs.

-Skadi
                            sigpic

Comment

Great pics Luciana and Sun'shyne!

I've missed the forum I've had a really bad case of food poisoning for the last 5 days - I'm still quesy, but at least starting to get better. This is a time when I really wish I had a symbiote
                              sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
                                I've missed the forum I've had a really bad case of food poisoning for the last 5 days - I'm still quesy, but at least starting to get better. This is a time when I really wish I had a symbiote
                                Hope you feel better soon! My sister, who identifies as a Tok'ra pretty strongly, was recently sick and (in her usual overdramatic way) collapsed on the sofa saying "I'm a very sick Tok'ra!" I then had to explain that Tok'ra didn't get sick, which didn't really endear me to her, but definitely made us both wish we really were Tok'ra.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                                ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Working...
                                X