No announcement yet.

Martouf/Lantash/Jr Bourne Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A clip from the "The Crow" episode with JR.

Maybe you'll recognize little Sarah.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
      You don't know how happy this question makes me.
      Please feel free.
      And you don't have to ask. I'm creating this arts just for the thunkers.
      I'm so happy to be in your community.

---

More sigs will follow as soon as possible!
      cool! so if i asked realy nicely, you'd make one???

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
      I like shy guys also, and you're right he looks really shy in that picture - and very sweet. I just wish to hug him

I agree on the movie - he does play a great bad guy - though I prefer him as a good guy

-Skadi
      I prefer a good, shy guy as well! i'm saying he's great at playing the creepy bad guy!
      I am NOT slashing these two!!
      sigpic
      beautiful pic made by Luciana

Comment

If you want me to make a sig for you...of course I'd like to do this.

---

That's when he's asking: "You can feel how she felt for me?" The sound of his voice in this special moment makes wanna hug him everytime I see and hear it!
        Spoiler:

And it's time for another smile, isn't it?

Spoiler:

We should really stop torturing ourselves. I KNOW! It's hard to resist.
        Last edited by Luciana; 29 March 2008, 01:11 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Marie C. View Post

I prefer a good, shy guy as well! i'm saying he's great at playing the creepy bad guy!
          Yes, he's really good at playing bad guys - but he plays good guys well also. While I like him in most of the roles I have seen him in, I will always like him best as Martouf/Lantash. He plays them so well, and the combination of those two personalities can't be beat. They are both very sexy - played by a very talented, sexy actor. (hmm - who's obsessed now?)

That's when he's asking: "You can feel how she felt for me?" The sound of his voice in this special moment makes wanna hug him everytime I see and hear it!
          Spoiler:

Yes, he is so very cute...and I feel sorry for him also, having just learned that his mate is dead. Sam must be fighting real hard not to hug him

-Skadi
          sigpic
          Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Did you see the clip I posted earlier?

Yes, he's really good at playing bad guys - but he plays good guys well also. While I like him in most of the roles I have seen him in, I will always like him best as Martouf/Lantash. He plays them so well, and the combination of those two personalities can't be beat. They are both very sexy - played by a very talented, sexy actor. (hmm - who's obsessed now?)
            Maybe, we should form a self-help group.

"Hello, I'm Luci and I'm Martouf obsessed!"
            sigpic

Comment

Yes, he is so very cute...and I feel sorry for him also, having just learned that his mate is dead. Sam must be fighting real hard not to hug him

-Skadi
              yup, yup, yup!

---

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

YAY! please if you have time????

"Hi, Luci. I'm Marie! I'm obssessed with Martouf/Lantash too!" rofl
              I am NOT slashing these two!!
              sigpic
              beautiful pic made by Luciana

Comment

It's nice talking about this obesession to people who are in the same situation!

Don't worry, I have time.
                Do you want some special pics?
                Or should I chose them on my own?
                sigpic

Comment

The little girl is Cassandra?

Jr is wonderful - he may play a bad guy, but he's still sooo sexy.

Originally posted by Marie C. View Post
                  "Hi, Luci. I'm Marie! I'm obssessed with Martouf/Lantash too!" rofl
                  Haha, yes. "Hello, my name is Skadi, and I'm obsessed with Martouf/Lantash - but I'm not so sure I want to be cured!"

-Skadi
                  sigpic
                  Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Yes. It's Cassandra!

He's always sexy. He would be sexy even in a potatoe bag!

We don't want to be cured.
                    We just want to talk about the obsession.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes. It's Cassandra!

He's always sexy. He would be sexy even in a potatoe bag!

We don't want to be cured.
                      We just want to talk about the obsession.
                      Yes. "My name is Hathor_girl, and I am here to enjoy my Martouf/Lantash obsession together with the rest of you!"
                      sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

I enjoy my obsession

I watched the clip, Luciana. I've definitively not seen any of the series or the movie - I'm guessing the guy with the makeup is the title character? The one who is out to avenge the wrongs done against him and his girlfriend? I went and read a bit on IMDB.

I liked what we saw of Jr in it - when he does that smile/laugh, I'm just sold - I swear my heart skipped a beat

-Snotr
                        sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
                        (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
                        Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Originally posted by CaptJanson View Post
                          Where are those pictures from? They are great. I really like the first one - he looks VERY much like Martouf in that (OK, so he sort of always does that, naturally )
                          I think the pictures Sun'shyne posted may be from the movie Earthquake New York: Aftershock, at least the first picture. He was wearing some clothing that looked like that in the movie. I watched it recently.

-Skadi
                          Yes'um that's correct!

Originally posted by Snotr View Post
                          I enjoy my obsession

I watched the clip, Luciana. I've definitively not seen any of the series or the movie - I'm guessing the guy with the makeup is the title character? The one who is out to avenge the wrongs done against him and his girlfriend? I went and read a bit on IMDB.

I liked what we saw of Jr in it - when he does that smile/laugh, I'm just sold - I swear my heart skipped a beat

-Snotr
                          Join the club sweetie lol! I was sold already when I saw 12 Ghosts.. I only started watching Stargate last year (yes I started right from the beginning!), I was SOOO happy to see one of my favourite Canadian actors in it!
                          Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

---

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Wonderful smile picture! Could you check the first one, please? I doesn't show up for me.
                            sigpic
                            button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Originally posted by Snotr View Post
                              I enjoy my obsession

-Snotr
                              Actually, I still don't like the idea of a Crow TV show.
                              I just watched it, because of "the guy with the makeup" Mark Dacascos. He's the title character - Eric Draven.
                              He's hot.

---
                              CaptJanson

The first pic again. I'm able to see it in my earlier post. But I want to be sure, you're able to see it as well.
                              Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

Awe! We had Martouf on SG-1 today "Jolinar's Memories"

and now JR Bourne shows up in Navy NCIS "Lost And Found" too!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaawe!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Working...
                                X