Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
    YAY I love them.
    I want him back too... would be very nice seeing a Tok'Ra in Atlantis... *hrrhrr*
    Yes, Tok'ra in Atlantis would be great - maybe they could find some machine which can bring people back from the dead (maybe Martouf and Lantash acsended?) - or maybe they could find some Tok'ra symbiotes which were hidden there - it's not as if people hadn't been there between it was abandoned and now.

-Snotr
    sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
    (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
    Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Pretty simple:

a time machine!

Go back to the moment when he died and safe him...hide him..heal him...
      and some other things I can't speak out loudly.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
        Pretty simple:

a time machine!

yeah.. right.. if you have the time machine you could go back to the moment when he was turned into the assassin. That would avoid a lot of work.. then you can take him and do what ever you want

Comment

Pretty simple:

a time machine!

Time machine is an excellent idea, but might be dangerous, could change all sorts of things because of it - though, I'm guessing only for the better, as Martouf/Lantash was very much in favor of the Tok'ra-Tau'ri alliance, and an all-round nice and diplomatic guy. I'm sure the alliance would have fared much better with them alive. Go for it!

(hoping, hoping that is one of the things which is NOT returned to 'normal' after the changes to the timeline in the movie 'Continuum'.)

yeah.. right.. if you have the time machine you could go back to the moment when he was turned into the assassin. That would avoid a lot of work.. then you can take him and do what ever you want
          Take him and do whatever I want with him...uuuhm I don't think I can write here what I would like to do
          sigpic
          button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Originally posted by CaptJanson View Post
            Time machine is an excellent idea, but might be dangerous, could change all sorts of things because of it - though, I'm guessing only for the better, as Martouf/Lantash was very much in favor of the Tok'ra-Tau'ri alliance, and an all-round nice and diplomatic guy. I'm sure the alliance would have fared much better with them alive. Go for it!

(hoping, hoping that is one of the things which is NOT returned to 'normal' after the changes to the timeline in the movie 'Continuum'.)

Take him and do whatever I want with him...uuuhm I don't think I can write here what I would like to do
            OK then invent a machine to get a Martouf/Lantash from a parallel universe. Somehow I now get "sliders" in my mind *lol*

Comment

As I already said. Some things you should better keep private!

OK then invent a machine to get a Martouf/Lantash from a parallel universe. Somehow I now get "sliders" in my mind *lol*
              To get him from the parallel universe was MY brilliant idea!
              Even when it's not our Martouf. He's Martouf.
              They could create some strange theory. It was OUR Martouf, who returned to the other universe and he's still alive there. And the parallel Martouf stayed in our universed and died.

I start fantasising.
              I let myself go.
              sigpic

Comment

They could create some strange theory. It was OUR Martouf, who returned to the other universe and he's still alive there. And the parallel Martouf stayed in our universed and died.

I start fantasising.
                I let myself go.
                I know it was your idea. And if you think about how many parallel universes exist: imagine how many Martoufs exist *-* But remember: not more than one Marty at once *lol*

Comment

Just popping by to say I watched Ripple Effect again last night. Good to see JR/Martouf again!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

I know it was your idea. And if you think about how many parallel universes exist: imagine how many Martoufs exist *-* But remember: not more than one Marty at once *lol*
                    There can be only ONE Marty!
                    Although the thought of a Marty for everyone sounds pretty appetizingly!

Just popping by to say I watched Ripple Effect again last night. Good to see JR/Martouf again!
                    Oh, I love this Episode. Although it hurts so much. Seeing him alive.
                    Wish, this would be the real Marty!

How could you NOT want him back?
                    Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Hmm, a sliders/Stargate crossover - that might work. I wonder if that is what Stargate:Universe is going to be? Given that it's supposed to be about the 8th chevron which takes you further than to different glaxies - must be different universes.

I start fantasising.
                      I let myself go.
                      Well, given that there is infinitly many parallel universes, with new ones branching off every time there is more than one possibility to go forward (even for an electron - should it go left or right?), I guess there is also infinitly many universes which are virtually identical to ours. There must thus also be infinitly many universes where everything was the same up and until Martouf/Lantash was killed, they just managed to save him...and just as many universes where he was never turned into a zatarc, but everything else was the same. Those Martouf/Lantash's would all be 'our' Martouf and Lantash, and they could all be brought here with no difference noticed about them.

There can be only ONE Marty!
                      Although the thought of a Marty for everyone sounds pretty appetizingly!

Oh, I love this Episode. Although it hurts so much. Seeing him alive.
                      Wish, this would be the real Marty!

How could you NOT want him back?
                      Spoiler:

Agree. How could anyone NOT want him back (except for those that thinks he is too dangerous a rival for Jack).

I'll sign your petition, Snotr - now go make one!
                      sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Well, given that there is infinitly many parallel universes, with new ones branching off every time there is more than one possibility to go forward (even for an electron - should it go left or right?), I guess there is also infinitly many universes which are virtually identical to ours. There must thus also be infinitly many universes where everything was the same up and until Martouf/Lantash was killed, they just managed to save him...and just as many universes where he was never turned into a zatarc, but everything else was the same. Those Martouf/Lantash's would all be 'our' Martouf and Lantash, and they could all be brought here with no difference noticed about them.
                        At least, it doesn't matter. If there's just ONE (small) universe...(where he lives, where he's ALIVE...)and he maybe could return to us.
                        Like in "Ripple Effect"...
                        sigpic

Comment

I don't understand, why your stupid computer doesn't save them as gif file.

Try to safe them here.

Little chance.
                          But who knows?
                          Maybe it works.
                          AARRGGHH!!!! it still doesn't work! well, there's one more thing i can try, but it will take a while to figure out how to do it....*bangs computer*

At least, it doesn't matter. If there's just ONE (small) universe...(where he lives, where he's ALIVE...)and he maybe could return to us.

Of course!!! he's got to com back sometime! say, in an episode where carter has a flashback or something...

btw, i'm close to finishing the short fanfic about Martouf and a sister!!! won't say who's sister it is, though...*laughs evilly*
                          I am NOT slashing these two!!
                          sigpic
                          beautiful pic made by Luciana

Comment

I hope there are LOTS of universes where he (they - I want Lantash alive and blended with him!) is alive and well - and, I hope, making Sam happy in at least a fair amount of them

-Skadi
                            sigpic
                            Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

They could bring him back!
                              The parallel universum thing would make it possible.

Of course!!! he's got to com back sometime! say, in an episode where carter has a flashback or something...
                              I'd be pleased with a flashback.
                              I guess we're all pretty modest and would be happy for every little scene.
                              Wouldn't we?
                              sigpic

Comment

We would be happy to see him in some way, yes, to at least acknowledge that Sam remembers him - it sounds unlikely that she doesn't since (if nothing else) she has many years of memories from Jolinar about him and Lantash.

Though...I'm a bit more gready...I want him BACK, TOTALLY. ALIVE. I want to see Martouf/Lantash again in the show, as themselves. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

Oh...looking forward to the fic, Marie!

-Snotr
                                sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
                                (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
                                Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Working...
                                X