Martouf/Lantash/Jr Bourne Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
    Another picture. I think it's from a musical/theater piece?

-Skadi
    Nice
    sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

One of my favorite episodes, after Tok'ra I & II Lots of 'Lantash in control'

and then some with Lantash:

Spoiler:

-Skadi

Ooooh.. I love me some Snark!!

Just posting a picture because it's Monday, and I'm never ready for Mondays:

-Skadi
      Just replying to your picture post because it's Tuesday and I'm always ready for a partially nekkid JR....
      Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
        [B][COLOR="Red"]
        Just replying to your picture post because it's Tuesday and I'm always ready for a partially nekkid JR....
        Hehe

Here is a (unfortunately) more clothed version:

I really need to make some screenshots from 'The Favorite Game' - it was a great movie, mostly because Jr. is in it.

-Skadi
        sigpic
        Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Hehe

I really need to make some screenshots from 'The Favorite Game' - it was a great movie, mostly because Jr. is in it.

-Skadi
          What is the favorite Game? If Jr. is in it, we would like screenshots.
          sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Welcome back, we've missed you

-Skadi
            aww! thanks! *huggles* have i missed anything important?

Another picture. I think it's from a musical/theater piece?

-Skadi
            Hehe

-Skadi

*swoons* WOW! THOSE ARE AMAZING, PEOPLES!!!!!
            I am NOT slashing these two!!
            sigpic
            beautiful pic made by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
              What is the favorite Game? If Jr. is in it, we would like screenshots.
              It's a more-or-less autobiography about Leonard Cohen. Jr. Bourne plays him (or 'Leo', the character is called). He really does a good job (and he is naked or less-than-fully clothed for some of the movie ) Yes, I will do some (PG, I guess) screen shots, eventually.

Originally posted by Marie C. View Post
              aww! thanks! *huggles* have i missed anything important?
              Don't think so - not much has happened, except for some pictures being posted. I think many people are occupied by school/college/university/work (pick one or more )

-Skadi
              sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

It's a more-or-less autobiography about Leonard Cohen. Jr. Bourne plays him (or 'Leo', the character is called). He really does a good job (and he is naked or less-than-fully clothed for some of the movie ) Yes, I will do some (PG, I guess) screen shots, eventually.

Don't think so - not much has happened, except for some pictures being posted. I think many people are occupied by school/college/university/work (pick one or more )

-Skadi
                So, you got the movie? Get the screenshots taken already! (sorry, I'm bad)

Sorry for not being more active, but my computer problem isn't solved. I'm buying a new harddrive. This has been the most expensive month in ages for me
                sigpic
                button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

-Skadi
                  Hehe - the movie sounds interesting If you have the time, please do make some screenshots and post them here. What constitues PG pics in US? If people are just naked on the pictures then it should be OK to post, would it not? I mean, there can be naked men and women even in movies for kids (at least where I live), so that's not raising the rating, is it?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
                    Hehe - the movie sounds interesting If you have the time, please do make some screenshots and post them here. What constitues PG pics in US? If people are just naked on the pictures then it should be OK to post, would it not? I mean, there can be naked men and women even in movies for kids (at least where I live), so that's not raising the rating, is it?
                    I'm actually not the right one to answer this, as I'm from Denmark and have the same experience with naked people in movies. People don't seem to mind, and it doesn't seem to raise the rating, just because you have a guy walking around naked in the movie (nor do I understand why it should).
                    However, as far as I understand, that is not the case in the US. Could someone from there answer this?

-Skadi
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm actually not the right one to answer this, as I'm from Denmark and have the same experience with naked people in movies. People don't seem to mind, and it doesn't seem to raise the rating, just because you have a guy walking around naked in the movie (nor do I understand why it should).
                      However, as far as I understand, that is not the case in the US. Could someone from there answer this?

-Skadi
                      I guess it depends on what you mean by naked. As long as the naked rear is not shown from front or back (or the breasts, for women), it would fall under the PG guideline as far as I know.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                      ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
                        I guess it depends on what you mean by naked. As long as the naked rear is not shown from front or back (or the breasts, for women), it would fall under the PG guideline as far as I know.
                        Well, naked would be totally naked, shown in full figure from back and front, both for men and women - I think it's called full frontal nudity? That wouldn't really rise the rating, as far as I know. High ratings are mostly due to violence and such where I come from.

-Skadi
                        sigpic

Comment

Well, naked would be totally naked, shown in full figure from back and front, both for men and women - I think it's called full frontal nudity? That wouldn't really rise the rating, as far as I know. High ratings are mostly due to violence and such where I come from.

-Skadi
                          Well, not in the US. The first episode of SG-1, with Sha're's full frontal nudity, got an R rating.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                          ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Hehe

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/f...april_05_7.jpg

-Skadi
                            Yes, you really do need to screencap it!! LOL!!

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
                            Well, not in the US. The first episode of SG-1, with Sha're's full frontal nudity, got an R rating.
                            Yes, anything that is full-frontal we can't have in here... I'd even be leary about bums.... But by all means, feel free to send any other's via PM to me
                            Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Yes, I don't think you can post pics here of naked people, some might find it offensive. And no, I can't explain to you why - I think it's a cultural thing, which apparently differs from country to country. Wish I lived were you live, Skadi, or you, Hathor_girl

-Snotr
                              sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
                              (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
                              Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Hehe...OK, I won't post anything that might offend anyone. Did 'Children of the Gods' really get an R rating?

I will see if I can get 'the Favourite Game' screencapped next week. It has been a bit hectic here.

-Skadi
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X