Martouf/Lantash/Jr Bourne Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snotr View Post
    Yes, you will definitively enjoy 'The Favourite Game' Please also make more screencaps perhaps (PG ones, of course )

Just posting a nice picture:

Spoiler:

I'll make some screencaps when I get the movie, promise

Here is a 'it's Monday, and I need cheering up' picture:

-Skadi
    sigpic
    Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post

-Skadi
      WOW!!! *starts drooling* great!

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
      Like Ba'al *dies at the thought of the two of them together....
      that's a great idea!!!! almost done with thinking it up and i'm in the process of writing it.
      I am NOT slashing these two!!
      sigpic
      beautiful pic made by Luciana

Comment

Yes, we are all so cultural

I must admit that I ordered it from Amazon. I am currently waiting - patiently for it to arrive

Yes, he is very cute in that picture, isn't he?

-Skadi
        Yes... I'n not sure cultural would be the word I'd use for us

Yes, you will definitively enjoy 'The Favourite Game' Please also make more screencaps perhaps (PG ones, of course )

Just posting a nice picture:

Spoiler:

-Snotr
        Once I can get my hands on a copy of it, I'll make some caps... though I won't guarentee they will all be PG.....

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/f...april_05_8.jpg

-Skadi
        Definetly a good 'cheering up' one!! I love it!!! And yes, please do make screen caps
        Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Yes... I'n not sure cultural would be the word I'd use for us

Once I can get my hands on a copy of it, I'll make some caps... though I won't guarentee they will all be PG.....

Definetly a good 'cheering up' one!! I love it!!! And yes, please do make screen caps
          Hehe...'cultural' - it's true, that's a word I would never think anyone would use about me - but I have soo much more fun being this way

I couldn't find the dvd in my local store, so I'm glad to hear it's on amazon - will look for it later today, and maybe order it, if I can't find a copy of it elsewhere.

Hehe, Sun'shyne, I will probably also make some caps that's not PG, but I can't very well post them here (yes, I actually figured out how to do caps again now - I could do it, then suddenly it didn't work, but now it's no prob. again)

Thanks for the pic, Skadi. He sure looks cute
          sigpic
          button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Wonderful pic!

Skadi, Sun'shyne, thanks, I would like screen caps. I saw the movie at a friends house (she likes Jr Bourne too), but I don't own the movie myself. Maybe I should look for it online.

-Snotr
            sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
            (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
            Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

While we talk about movies - has anyone seen a movie called 'Ginger Snaps back: the Beginning'? I think it is some sort of wearwolf story? I saw them selling it in the local dvd store, and Jr Bourne is listed as an actor in it. So...I just wanted to know if it's worth buying?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CaptJanson View Post
                While we talk about movies - has anyone seen a movie called 'Ginger Snaps back: the Beginning'? I think it is some sort of wearwolf story? I saw them selling it in the local dvd store, and Jr Bourne is listed as an actor in it. So...I just wanted to know if it's worth buying?
                I haven't seen it, sorry - but isn't everything with Jr in it worth buying

-Skadi
                sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

I've seen it. I liked it a lot, but I tend to like most sci-fi, horror, and fantasy movies. It is indeed about (american indian) werewolves, attacking some brutal settlers at a trading post. Two girls get mixed up in this, when they hide with the traders. I think it's a prequel to another movie called 'Ginger Snaps', which I haven't seen.

Yes, Skadi - I agree. I'm willing to watch everything with Jr Bourne in He always make it worth it.

-Snotr

Favorite love-dodecagon:

Comment

I haven't seen it, sorry - but isn't everything with Jr in it worth buying

-Skadi
                    I've seen it. I liked it a lot, but I tend to like most sci-fi, horror, and fantasy movies. It is indeed about (american indian) werewolves, attacking some brutal settlers at a trading post. Two girls get mixed up in this, when they hide with the traders. I think it's a prequel to another movie called 'Ginger Snaps', which I haven't seen.

Yes, Skadi - I agree. I'm willing to watch everything with Jr Bourne in He always make it worth it.

-Snotr
                    Haha. Ok, guys. I'm gonna buy it
                    sigpic

Comment

Haha. Ok, guys. I'm gonna buy it
                      Not to be a bother, but, you know CaptJanson...WE WANT SCREENCAPS

-Skadi
                      sigpic

Comment

Some searching on the internet yielded this picture from 'Ginger Snaps Back: the Beginning'.

-Skadi
                        sigpic

Comment

Some searching on the internet yielded this picture from 'Ginger Snaps Back: the Beginning'.

-Skadi
                          Haha - yes, that's from the movie all right Interesting...but I greatly prefer him as Martouf

-Snotr

Favorite love-dodecagon:

Comment

Not to be a bother, but, you know CaptJanson...WE WANT SCREENCAPS

-Skadi
                            I bought the movie, but haven't had time to watch it yet - have to work late today, so probably won't be until the weekend. I'll try and do some screencaps eventually, but I'm still a little shaky - sometimes the images are still just black. I'm sure I remembered to turn of the hardware acc.

-Skadi
                            Hehe...

Haha - yes, that's from the movie all right Interesting...but I greatly prefer him as Martouf

-Snotr
                            I so agree. Of all the roles I've Jr Bourne in, he is most attractive as Martouf - though he's gorgeous always. I actually think I have him as maybe a 5 or 6 on my top 10 most sexy men ever!
                            sigpic

Comment

I so agree. Of all the roles I've Jr Bourne in, he is most attractive as Martouf - though he's gorgeous always. I actually think I have him as maybe a 5 or 6 on my top 10 most sexy men ever!
                              I think I'll put him at 1 or 2.

-Skadi
                              sigpic

Comment

I think I'll put him at 1 or 2.

-Skadi
                                I think I'll have to agree with you, Skadi, though just in Stargate, there's also Sheppard and Ba'al who are quote nice - but I agree. Martouf/Jr Bourne is more attractive than those two.

-Snotr

Favorite love-dodecagon:

Comment

Working...
                                X