Martouf/Lantash/Jr Bourne Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
    I managed to find the post - number 6070 in the Ba'al/CS thunk thread, right?

You write great! It's really good. If you get anything more written, please give a link here. I would very much like to read it.

-Skadi
    Thanx for digging out the post, skadi. Marie, you write good! I wish I could write like that. I'm certainly gonna read your story on wraithbait site also! Plz write an au story for the d&c epi! I would love to read.

-Snotr
    sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
    (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
    Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Originally posted by Marie C. View Post
      *laughs evilly* you are SO right!!! i wouldn't want to get in a debate with lantash about the goa'uld, if you get my meaning...however, he does look a dozen times cuter when he's passionate about something!

Spoiler:
      yes! on the ba'al/cs thunk thread, i wrote a short scene from one of my stories. actually, that's the best i've done here. i did around four of them here in the fanfic section, but they aren't very good...they're under Marie C. oh, and i also did a story on http://www.wraithbait.com . i'm under Wraith Queen there, so that's a sample of my atlantis fanfic. i'm working on an eleven-year story concerning ba'al and i'm having martouf appear briefly in it... hope that helps.
      just want to say that I liked the snippet of fic you wrote on the Ba'al/CS thunk thread, would like to read the rest when you have it? I've never thunked ba'al, but maybe I should...still thinks Martouf is heaps more gorgeous, though
      sigpic
      button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Just posting a couple of Martouf pictures. We have just gotten some really nice pictures from Jungleground. Does anyone have pictures from other of Jr. Bourne's movies?

From Tok'ra I:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

-Skadi
        sigpic
        Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

You write great! It's really good. If you get anything more written, please give a link here. I would very much like to read it.

-Skadi
          Donno when you did it, but I wanted to congradulate you on 100posts!!!

Originally posted by CaptJanson View Post
          just want to say that I liked the snippet of fic you wrote on the Ba'al/CS thunk thread, would like to read the rest when you have it? I've never thunked ba'al, but maybe I should...still thinks Martouf is heaps more gorgeous, though
          Heh heh.. I had this debate a little while ago... to me, Martouf is cute in a take-home-to-meet-the-family kinda way. Lantesh is your "bad boy" side of the cute little boy your family loves, so he's like every girl's best dream! Ba'al on the other hand is the type you never admit to mom and dad you're "dating"... he's your typical sex god on legs LMAO!! Again though, just my humble opinion

Just posting a couple of Martouf pictures. We have just gotten some really nice pictures from Jungleground. Does anyone have pictures from other of Jr. Bourne's movies?

From Tok'ra I:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

-Skadi
          Ask and ye shall receive!

Some CSI shots:

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

'Stuck' with Amanda Tapping
              Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

And someone else will have to help me out with these following ones.. no seriously, help me out so I can rename them

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

And this set.. which I'm particularily enamoured with..

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
                    Donno when you did it, but I wanted to congradulate you on 100posts!!!

Heh heh.. I had this debate a little while ago... to me, Martouf is cute in a take-home-to-meet-the-family kinda way. Lantesh is your "bad boy" side of the cute little boy your family loves, so he's like every girl's best dream! Ba'al on the other hand is the type you never admit to mom and dad you're "dating"... he's your typical sex god on legs LMAO!! Again though, just my humble opinion
                    Thank you, I was very happy to get to 100 posts!

Regarding the Martouf/Lantash nice boy/bad boy...I agree, Martouf is sweet and cute and certainly someone you could take home to meet your parents, and then he has Lantash, which is often somewhat of a 'bad boy', so you get both in one package! Wonderful! That's why I think Martouf/Lantash together is perfect - I mean, you can't get better than both, can you? I have never understood how Sam managed to not just jump him I wouldn't have been able to show such restraint, if I were her

Ask and ye shall receive!

Some CSI shots:

'Stuck' with Amanda Tapping
                    Thank you for all the wonderful pictures, what a nice present

-Skadi
                    sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

And someone else will have to help me out with these following ones.. no seriously, help me out so I can rename them

The first one looks as if it's from a movie called 'Aftershock: Earthquake in New York'. Jr. Bourne plays a criminal who manages to convince them he is innocent at the hearing. Then there is an earthquake an he and lots of people get stuck in a metro/subway in New York.

I'm not totally sure of the second one, but I think it is from the episode "day of judgement, day of wrath" of 'Andromeda'. I think not only Jr. Bourne, but also Michael Shanks and Christopher Judge is in the episode.

-Skadi
                      sigpic

Comment

THUNK!

What movie is this from?

-Skadi
                        sigpic

Comment

Ooooh...THUNK, lots of wonderful pics, Sun'shyne. These particular ones, I believe, are from a movie called 'The Favourite Game'. I think its based on a - more or less - autobiography about Leonard Cohen. It's actually quite good. These pictures are some of the more...decent, is perhaps the best word, since I think he has clothing on in all of those scenes, contrary to what he does in some of the other scenes (can you all say 'full frontal male nudity' THUNK) Wish I had some screencaps from the first parts of the movie, but I'll stop here, since the forum is PG.

-Snotr (oh, Skadi, congratz on the 100 postings)
                          sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
                          (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
                          Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

-Skadi
                            thanks! *blushes crazily* i'm working on typing up chapter one, so it may be up soon! yeah, i forgot how many posts it was ago. CONGRATS ON 100!!!!

Originally posted by Snotr View Post
                            Thanx for digging out the post, skadi. Marie, you write good! I wish I could write like that. I'm certainly gonna read your story on wraithbait site also! Plz write an au story for the d&c epi! I would love to read.

-Snotr
                            thanks so much! *hugs* i'm working on a really good idea atm, but in my next post, i'll let you know and see what you think.

Originally posted by CaptJanson View Post

thanks! like i said, i'm working on typing up chapter 1 (or year 1, as it were) and i may have it up soon! martouf still is cute, though!

oh, fyi, i have 'Earthquake in new york" and the only reason i watch it is because of BOURNE!!! he makes for a very creepy/cute bad guy, if you ask me!!
                            I am NOT slashing these two!!
                            sigpic
                            beautiful pic made by Luciana

Comment

okay, here's my idea:

Spoiler:
                              i'm debating if this should be an AU, but anyway: there's this not-so-popular tok'ra scientist who almost perfects the process of cloning. She's noticed that many tok'ra have been becoming zatarks (however you spell that) and asks the council permission to run an investigation into the matter. of course, she didn't tell them how she was going to do it, so they said yes. the scientist approaches martouf/lantash and asks them if they would like to volunteer. they agree and soon a fully-believable martouf/lantash is taking the real ones' place. so the martouf that dies is the clone because he didn't have enough time to return to the scientist's quarters so she could tell if he was a zatark or not. i'm thinking that a year after martouf dies, the scientist could show up at the sgc and inform them that she had been untruthful....blah blah blah... anyway, she invites them to come with her to the planet she'd been working on and guess who's there to meet them? MARTOUF!!

on second hand, it might just be an AU, so that ba'al wouldn't be the first one to perfect cloning....

what do you think?
                              I am NOT slashing these two!!
                              sigpic
                              beautiful pic made by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Snotr View Post
                                Ooooh...THUNK, lots of wonderful pics, Sun'shyne. These particular ones, I believe, are from a movie called 'The Favourite Game'. I think its based on a - more or less - autobiography about Leonard Cohen. It's actually quite good. These pictures are some of the more...decent, is perhaps the best word, since I think he has clothing on in all of those scenes, contrary to what he does in some of the other scenes (can you all say 'full frontal male nudity' THUNK) Wish I had some screencaps from the first parts of the movie, but I'll stop here, since the forum is PG.

-Snotr (oh, Skadi, congratz on the 100 postings)
                                Thank you, Snotr. Aeh...(blushes)...maybe I should buy that movie, it sounds...intellectually stimulating - what, with it being based on an autobiography about Leonard Cohen and all

Originally posted by Marie C. View Post
                                thanks! *blushes crazily* i'm working on typing up chapter one, so it may be up soon! yeah, i forgot how many posts it was ago. CONGRATS ON 100!!!!

thanks so much! *hugs* i'm working on a really good idea atm, but in my next post, i'll let you know and see what you think.

thanks! like i said, i'm working on typing up chapter 1 (or year 1, as it were) and i may have it up soon! martouf still is cute, though!

oh, fyi, i have 'Earthquake in new york" and the only reason i watch it is because of BOURNE!!! he makes for a very creepy/cute bad guy, if you ask me!!
                                Thank you, Marie C. Looks forward to your stories.
                                Yes, that's also the only reason I watch the movie

-Skadi
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X