Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snotr View Post
    Thanks.

This may be a stupid question, but how do you quote from two postings in the same reply - just so I don't make anyone angry by mulitposts.

(Regarding the smilies - I really hope they'll make Tok'ra smilies - what about a little happy symbiote one?)

-Snotr
    The button to the right of the "quote" button. Click it and that adds it to your multiquote!

I'll ask about the symbiote one too!
    Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
      The button to the right of the "quote" button. Click it and that adds it to your multiquote!

Hehe - this is embarassing. I have been on gateworld for months and I hadn't figured that out either. Sun'shyne, thanks for telling how to multiquote - I just tried it in the Sam/Martouf/Lantash ship thread!

I would love a symbiote smilie - great idea!

-Skadi
      sigpic
      Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

don't feel bad, skadi! I've been here since may last year and only learned to use multi-quote last week!!!

you've got my vote for a symbiote AND martouf smiley!!
        I am NOT slashing these two!!
        sigpic
        beautiful pic made by Luciana

Comment

Thanks, just tried multiquoting on another thread - worked fine.

If you get them to make the smileys, can we add them ourselves, just use them (somehow), or do we have to beg the forum people to put them in the general list of smilieys?

-Snotr
          sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
          (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
          Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
            Hehe - this is embarassing. I have been on gateworld for months and I hadn't figured that out either. Sun'shyne, thanks for telling how to multiquote - I just tried it in the Sam/Martouf/Lantash ship thread!

I would love a symbiote smilie - great idea!

-Skadi
            Originally posted by Marie C. View Post
            don't feel bad, skadi! I've been here since may last year and only learned to use multi-quote last week!!!

you've got my vote for a symbiote AND martouf smiley!!
            Thanks, just tried multiquoting on another thread - worked fine.

If you get them to make the smileys, can we add them ourselves, just use them (somehow), or do we have to beg the forum people to put them in the general list of smilieys?

-Snotr
            No problem gals!

I'm going to run off to pm the person right now. And no Snotr, we'll have to upload them to photobucket or the likes to use them ourselves!

Now for some Ripple Effect lovin':

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Cute pictures! Here are a few more (though not from Ripple Effect - I don't have that season DVD's yet, so can't screencap them), since I need something nice to get through Mondays anyway

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And then one where Lantash has control:
              Spoiler:

-Skadi
              sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Thanks, Sun'shyne, Skadi. You've made my day with those wonderful pics

-Snotr

Favorite love-dodecagon:

Comment

all of you are so great! i'm at school for several hours, but now i don't mind!!! those pics have just made my day!
                  sigpic

Comment

Nice! A thunk thread for my favorite Tok'ra Cute pics everyone.
                    sigpic
                    button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Originally posted by CaptJanson View Post
                      welcome to the thread, CaptJanson!!! here's a repost of my fave smiling martouf for you!

INTENTIONAL REPOST:

sigpic

Comment

Cute pictures! Here are a few more (though not from Ripple Effect - I don't have that season DVD's yet, so can't screencap them), since I need something nice to get through Mondays anyway

And then one where Lantash has control:

Spoiler:

-Skadi
                        Just thought I'd drop in to say I LOVE that 'in control' look...

Thanks, Sun'shyne, Skadi. You've made my day with those wonderful pics

-Snotr
                        No problem!! Glad they have ya happy!

Originally posted by CaptJanson View Post
                        Welcome to the thread!!! Here are some pics for ya!

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Just thought I'd drop in to say I LOVE that 'in control' look...
                          Yes, I like many of the pictures where Lantash is in control. I find him very interesting
                          Very nice pictures, Sun'shyne.

Welcome to the thread, CaptJanson!

-Skadi
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes, I like many of the pictures where Lantash is in control. I find him very interesting
                            Very nice pictures, Sun'shyne.

Welcome to the thread, CaptJanson!

-Skadi
                            Yes, Lantash is definitively interesting, but so is Martouf - he's the cute one of them

I would also like to say welcome to CaptJanson - now I'm not the newest on this thread anymore

So, do you think Martouf looks best in his Tok'ra outfit, or in the BDUs, or perhaps in the desert camo one from Ripple Effect? While I like all of them, I prefer the Tok'ra uniform. Somehow he looks really gorgeous in that, don't know why.

-Snotr

Favorite love-dodecagon:

Comment

Thank you all for the welcomes and for the WONDERFUL pics. They are doing wonders for an otherwise boring day.

Martouf in Tok'ra uniform, Martouf in BDUs, Martouf in desert camo...an impossible choice. I like him in all of those (- or nothing )
                              sigpic
                              button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Yes, Lantash is definitively interesting, but so is Martouf - he's the cute one of them

So, do you think Martouf looks best in his Tok'ra outfit, or in the BDUs, or perhaps in the desert camo one from Ripple Effect? While I like all of them, I prefer the Tok'ra uniform. Somehow he looks really gorgeous in that, don't know why.

-Snotr
                                I TOTALLY agree with you, Snotr!!!! that's the first outfit he was in when we met him, so that's how i'll always remember!!! he looks too human in his BDU's if you ask me....and yes...Martouf is the cuter of the two!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X