X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
    Um...nope. What is it?
    Added you back!
    Okay nevermind than.. it's jut funny b/c I have an online friend from over that way with the exact same name LOL... that's an odd coincidence!
    Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
      Okay nevermind than.. it's jut funny b/c I have an online friend from over that way with the exact same name LOL... that's an odd coincidence!
      My real name or my screen name?

Comment

Real name lol
        Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

That makes more sense

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
            If any of you guys want to add me to facebook, here's the link to my profile.
            Added you!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!

-Skadi
            sigpic
            Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

TO ALL JR BOURNE FANS!

Deeds xx
              sigpic
              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Happy New Year thunkers!
                Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Long time since I've dropped by....

New Year's Eve we rented some movies to watch and one of them was call "Everything's Gone Green". I wouldn't say it was a great movie, good premise but just not great. Anyway, JR was a supporting actor in it. He was good.

It got me to thinking about other movies he's been in. I discovered he's in a couple that will be out this year. "Chronic Town", which he stars in, is completed, and "Odysseus and the Isle of the Mists", which also has Steve Bacic. Don't know much other than that.
                  No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

oh my gosh!!! i can't believe that i've actually found a martouf thunk thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't believe i haven't heard of this one before!

you other thunkers won't believe this: in my history college class this semester, my teacher looked 98% EXACTLY like Martouf!!!!!!!!!!! when i saw him, i was like, no way!!! with some obvious exceptions, it could've been martouf the tok'ra standing in front of me! this is not a joke, btw.
                    I am NOT slashing these two!!
                    sigpic
                    beautiful pic made by Luciana

Comment

I would LOVE a teacher that looks like JR...

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite View Post
                        Long time since I've dropped by....

New Year's Eve we rented some movies to watch and one of them was call "Everything's Gone Green". I wouldn't say it was a great movie, good premise but just not great. Anyway, JR was a supporting actor in it. He was good.

It got me to thinking about other movies he's been in. I discovered he's in a couple that will be out this year. "Chronic Town", which he stars in, is completed, and "Odysseus and the Isle of the Mists", which also has Steve Bacic. Don't know much other than that.
                        Oooh, when are they expected to be out?

Originally posted by Marie C. View Post
                        oh my gosh!!! i can't believe that i've actually found a martouf thunk thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't believe i haven't heard of this one before!

you other thunkers won't believe this: in my history college class this semester, my teacher looked 98% EXACTLY like Martouf!!!!!!!!!!! when i saw him, i was like, no way!!! with some obvious exceptions, it could've been martouf the tok'ra standing in front of me! this is not a joke, btw.
                        Haha Hi Marie, welcome to the thread! I have a funny JR look-a-like story too. I was at the bar on Saturday night and there was a guy walking around who looked just like him. I kept pointing him out to my fiance, but he didn't see it.. it was all in the eyes and the smile...

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Oooh, when are they expected to be out?
                          Not sure (when is the Sundance Film Festival?), but I did find this website on Chronic Town with a trailer. http://www.chronictownthemovie.com/

I'll see if I can find more info on the other movie.
                          No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Haha Hi Marie, welcome to the thread! I have a funny JR look-a-like story too. I was at the bar on Saturday night and there was a guy walking around who looked just like him. I kept pointing him out to my fiance, but he didn't see it.. it was all in the eyes and the smile...

lol!!! that's funny! nice seeing you again, sun'shyne! i've been waiting for a martouf thread to pop up!!! that smile really wins me over!
                            I am NOT slashing these two!!
                            sigpic
                            beautiful pic made by Luciana

Comment

Hey everyone! Very late last night, I was flipping through the channels and came across our boy in Ginger Snaps!!! He looked quite dashing in his civil war duds!!
                              Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

First ordinary Monday after the holidays. We need a nice picture to survive this. Thus:

Spoiler:

-Skadi
                                sigpic
                                Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Working...
                                X