Martouf/Lantash/Jr Bourne Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THUNK

Oh oh oh. Since I've seen Stuck I totally thunk JR. He's too cute ... and hot.

Don't really like Martouf though *points at screenname* the fact that I ship S/J can have something to do with that At first I didn't even recognize him in Stuck actually.

Looooove those last pics that were posted.

You might see me here more often
    sigpic

Comment

WHAT ON EARTH are those pics from and where can I get ahold of it?

Comment

The trancript is now up on Jr's board - make sure you got a lot of time to read it theres over 6 hours of Transcript there

http://dazzlingstarz.com/jrforum/ind...showtopic=1330

Shirl

Comment

Thanks Shirl! I'll find some time later

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
            THUNK

Oh oh oh. Since I've seen Stuck I totally thunk JR. He's too cute ... and hot.

Don't really like Martouf though *points at screenname* the fact that I ship S/J can have something to do with that At first I didn't even recognize him in Stuck actually.

Looooove those last pics that were posted.

You might see me here more often

Hi SJSHipLover! I too am a S/J shipper at heart though I don't mind admiting that I wasn't untill after Martouf died.. I loved him...

Anyways... where did you get your hands on a copy of Stuck?? I've been looking everywhere!

Make sure you visit often!!

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
              WHAT ON EARTH are those pics from and where can I get ahold of it?

Nice eh? They're from Jungleground... that's another movie I want to get my hands on... I snurched the caps from someone's PB a while back lmao. Jungleground

Last edited by Sun'shyne; 17 December 2007, 11:42 AM.
              Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Oh, silly me, I was going to give you a link to the IMDB page for the movie... shucks.. I guess I'll have to post more pics too since this is a seperate post...

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
                  Hi SJSHipLover! I too am a S/J shipper at heart though I don't mind admiting that I wasn't untill after Martouf died.. I loved him...

Anyways... where did you get your hands on a copy of Stuck?? I've been looking everywhere!

Make sure you visit often!!

]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/SunshineStang/ScreenCaps%20Martouf/Jgd245.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ouf/Jgd246.jpg
                  Thanks Sun'shyne. Those pics you posted so rock!!!

And I got Stuck through Gateworld actually. In the Sam thread. I think there are copies still available, and we were allowed to repost the selling post ....

*goes to look for post*

Found IT!!

I made a bunch of Stuck icons also ... Liz and Bernie/Liz icons. Cause well, I fangirl Amanda most and Bernie/Liz are just too cute.

Spoiler:
                  01. 04. 05. 06. 10.

14. 15. 19. 21. 28.

33. 34. 35. 37. 38.

40. 41. 42. 43. 44.

Weird numbering, because I use the numbers of my caps. If you want a cap, let me know and I have it for you.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                    Thanks Sun'shyne. Those pics you posted so rock!!!

And I got Stuck through Gateworld actually. In the Sam thread. I think there are copies still available, and we were allowed to repost the selling post ....

*goes to look for post*

Found IT!!

I made a bunch of Stuck icons also ... Liz and Bernie/Liz icons. Cause well, I fangirl Amanda most and Bernie/Liz are just too cute.

<snip>

Weird numbering, because I use the numbers of my caps. If you want a cap, let me know and I have it for you.
                    Oh wow thanks!!! I'm SOOO going to order one! I've seen the trailer and it looks really good... oh, and speaking of caps... I would love some.... so you have a link to the stock pile of them?

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Great screencaps both from Jungleground and from Stuck! Jr looks good in Jungleground (as usual...). Stuck is a REALLY good movie. One of the best I've seen in a very long time. Great acting with almost no props or anything!

I actually like Jr best as Martouf/Lantash - he is WONDERFUL in that role (and I ship Martouf/Lantash/Sam - Tokra I & II are my favorite episodes).

Thus, a picture of Martouf:

Spoiler:

-Skadi
                      sigpic
                      Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Oh wow thanks!!! I'm SOOO going to order one! I've seen the trailer and it looks really good... oh, and speaking of caps... I would love some.... so you have a link to the stock pile of them?
                        Nope, I didn't upload them. They are on my computer, so I can share through msn if you're interested. Or if you want a specific one from the icons I can upload and share here. But since you're getting a copy for yourself I guess it's not neccesary. But if anyone else wants them, feel free to pm or something.
                        sigpic

Comment

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Spoiler:

-Skadi
                          sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

NIce pics Skadi!! That last one is realy very cute!

I was finally able to sign up for the JRB forum!! Yay!! After Christmas I'm going to get into it...

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

*swoons over the glowey eyes!*
                              Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

I was finally able to sign up for the JRB forum!! Yay!! After Christmas I'm going to get into it...
                                Yes, I have signed up for the forum too. I would really like to watch the Christmas message that is there, but I can't get it to run - work computer won't let me install flash and home connection is too slow. I wonder if the movie/message can be downloaded and then played? Haven't been able to figure that out, though...

-Skadi
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X