Martouf/Lantash/Jr Bourne Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
    You're right - I've never thought of that before. Gorgeous eyes!
    AMAZING eyes...and when his hair's covered up like that you just can't help but zone right in on them.....
    My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
    sigpic

Comment

Aaaargh, no! Not the hat!!!! *refocuses* eyes...mmm...chin...THUNK!!!
      Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
      STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

Originally posted by medusacascade View Post
        Aaaargh, no! Not the hat!!!! *refocuses* eyes...mmm...chin...THUNK!!!
        sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

*is lying in bed recovering from 'Jr-itis'* Mind you, I don't really EVER want to recover from it!!!! *swoons* BTW, I've been dieting with a vengeance and have now lost quite bit of weight - gotta look my best for him next July, haven't I? Yes, I know, no chance, but I can dream, and at least I'll look good in my photos with him, won't I?

Comment

I know this is waaaaay O/T, but........My baby girl got her exam results yesterday! She got all the marks she needed for the college course she wants!! I'm soooo proud! I now have both my girls in college and my little boy is just the loveliest child ever. I must be doing something ok? All right, *mummyrant mode off* I just wanted to tell all of you, cuz you're my friends (((HUGZZZ)))

Comment

I know this is waaaaay O/T, but........My baby girl got her exam results yesterday! She got all the marks she needed for the college course she wants!! I'm soooo proud! I now have both my girls in college and my little boy is just the loveliest child ever. I must be doing something ok? All right, *mummyrant mode off* I just wanted to tell all of you, cuz you're my friends (((HUGZZZ)))
              Yay! Congrats to your daughter! And to you for doing a such an awesome job shaping and molding them!
              My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
              sigpic

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

You deserve some wonderful pictures to look at

sigpic
                Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

I deserve it, too.
                  Don't know why...but I do.

Congrats medu.
                  Say that to her from me. Okay?
                  sigpic

Comment

Congratulations from me as well! And I deserve those pics too! They're gorgeous *in love*
                    sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Thanks everyone! I passed all of your good wishes on to Keziah and she says thank you too.

Ooooh, gorgeous pics! I'm desperate to get hold of a copy of The Favourite Game, but the only one I've been able to track down was dubbed into French and I need his gorgeous voice as well as being able to see him. Any ideas anyone? *pleeeeeeze*

Comment

No ideas were to get it. I would like to buy it too. Ask Skadi, I think she has it?
                        sigpic

Comment

I got mine in a yard sale, sort of, so it doesn't help. I've never seen if for sale anywhere on any website, not even in Canada or the US (amazon.ca sometimes will give you Canadian movies which isn't for sale on the other Amazon sites).
                          sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Come to think of it, I think I mentioned the movie for Roeskva, and I think she said she has it as well. I'll ask her were she bought it.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Skadi!!! Believe me, the situation is now deperate!! I'm totally DYING to get my hands on the movie (no not for 'that' reason *grin* although now I think of it...) It's one of only 3 movies of his I now don't have.

Comment

Thanks, Skadi!!! Believe me, the situation is now deperate!! I'm totally DYING to get my hands on the movie (no not for 'that' reason *grin* although now I think of it...) It's one of only 3 movies of his I now don't have.
                                Wow - I'm impressed! How did you get your hands on so many of his movies? I still only have 1/2 of them, I think, and it's taken me a couple years to get them! But Denmark isn't the best place for getting movies in

Anyway, I emailed Roeskva, and she says she bought the movie in a small store in Indiana when she lived in the US. So not helpful However, she says she checked and that it can be bought from Amazon Canada

http://www.amazon.ca/The-Favourite-G...1744126&sr=8-1

It is the version she has, she says. And there is English speech - with HIM.

I checked as well. They do have it, but only 3 in stock.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X