No announcement yet.

Martouf/Lantash/Jr Bourne Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you could call your kids like that in germany. There are even stranger names here sometimes. But I think you need a second name to make sure it's a boy. Rules are rules. You can give a girl the name "Fee" what's the german word for Fairy.

You can ask the mods to change your name. But you need to have a reason and I'm not sure if they do it just because you're not sure about it anymore. A friend of me here on GW changed her name because her husband got jealous and was looking what she's doing here. Men. *meh*
    sigpic

Comment

I don't think I'm allowed to chose names like that here in Sweden. I'm not quite sure of the rules, but I think they are pretty strict. I will consider it when I do one day get kids - I really do like the names Martouf and Lantash

As for my username - I don't dislike it really, I just think I might have picked something more Tok'ra if I were to chose now. So I guess I will probably keep it. It's also better since people know me by that name now
      sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Exactly. I know all your names very well and it would be strange if some us would change the name. I simply love my name. I love Lucian from Underworld. But if I wouldn't love him so much I think my name would be Gwenllian now.

I know already what names I'll give my kids one day.

My nephews are called Nico and Luca.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
          I think both Martouf and Lantash are very sweet names. In a way I might wish to name my kids that, but it may not be a good idea...
          Martouf is okay...I love when Sam says it, but if I didn't know him I might find it a bit odd. Lantash, though, is a gorgeous name. I love saying it to myself.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
          ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
            Martouf is okay...I love when Sam says it, but if I didn't know him I might find it a bit odd. Lantash, though, is a gorgeous name. I love saying it to myself.
            Lantash is a great name, I agree. However, I also think Martouf is a cute name. I don't think either name is odd, but that depends on the names where you are from, I guess. I would love to name my children either one (or preferably both), but in Denmark you can only chose names from a state-approved list - if you want any other name you have to apply for a special permit, which I doubt is given very often
            sigpic
            Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Yummy...

sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Very yummy indeed Thanks for posting (I need a picture of someone - maybe Sam - drooling, to post here)
                sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

gorgous pic, Skadi!
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

Welcome back, Ringy!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                      I think you could call your kids like that in germany. There are even stranger names here sometimes. But I think you need a second name to make sure it's a boy. Rules are rules. You can give a girl the name "Fee" what's the german word for Fairy.

You can ask the mods to change your name. But you need to have a reason and I'm not sure if they do it just because you're not sure about it anymore. A friend of me here on GW changed her name because her husband got jealous and was looking what she's doing here. Men. *meh*
                      Yup, I know who you mean, Luci, she PM'd me her new name, too. We had a good old moan about husbands

I miiiiiiisssssss you! And you, too Hathor girl. I hope you've both been getting the funny emails I've been sending you? I don't ever want you thinking I've forgotten you? That would never happen, you know.

Yep, I'm getting incredibly excited now, I fly out at 6 am on Wednsday morning, and, taking into account the time difference, arrive in Vancouver at 4.30 in the afternoon. I wanted to show you the photos I'll be using for some of my autos. I caved and bought another 2 autos of Joe and Paul Don't worry, Luci, my mum treated me to them, so I'm not out of pocket and I don't want any guilt from you, OK? Or I shall have to tell Joe and Paul that they wouldn't fancy you and you have a huge wart on your chin with hairs growing out of it Anyway, my frend Renee, who is a volunteer for Creation (lucky thing, she gets to hang out with all of the talent!) is wonderful at manips and screencaps (not as good as our Skadi, but thats just MHO), and she did these manips for hers and my photo ops. Let me kow what you think? I know I've messed up with the link, but never mind, you can at least see them.

I luuuuurve them!!!!

I'll be taking massive amounts of photos and I have your email addresses, ladies, so will be sending the pick of them to you daily.

On the subject of names, as Ramona and Pia both know, along with others, my name is Amanda, and I think they both have lovely names. I love unusual names, which is why I have 2 daughters called Annaliese Lintilla and Keziah Courtenay and my son's name is Jorey. Not so unusual that they get made fun of, but a little out of the ordinary, don't you think?

I'l be around this evening, my lovelies, so will be posting on here! ((((HUGGLES AND KISSES))))
                      Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
                      STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

Hey, really quiet in here!!!!*echoes, echoes, echoes* Right, I wil just leave hugs scattered around for people to find.

Comment

I'm here.

*huggles medu*

Just a few days left. Just a few days. Lucky you.
                          sigpic

Comment

Lucky, lucky me! *hugs self in excitement*

Comment

One of my favorite JR pictures:

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                              ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

MerryK, That's one of my favourite pictures too!

medu - yes, now the con is very soon! I really hope you're going to have a GREAT trip - and yes, of course I'm envious, but I'm sure you'll tell us about it and take lots of pictures
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X