X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
    *grins* hi medu
    Hi, Hathor girl! *combined wave and hug*

Luci, you lucky girl! Aren't dreams wonderful? I'd give my left booby to have a 'luffly' dream about Jr tonight, particularly as I had such a bad night last night Maybe if I get stuck into writing that shower love scene.................
    Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
    STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

Actually I dreamt of Cam and Daniel...I just remember.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
        I really do like Cam now. Especially after reading a friend of mine's adult fanfic about him. Damn, that stuff is HOT If you want to look, go to robinkh.com and look at 'Lisa's Corner'. She's still quite new to writing, so only has 3 stories so far. There are also 'Robin's corner' and 'Renee's corner'. They both write Daniel Jackson fanfic. All 3 of them are very original and fabulous writers, I think! . Oh, the site is called 'The Chosen One', and Robin, in particular,has written in the past, the most beautiful, 'love at 1st sight, happy-ever-after' tales that really make your heart melt. It's all NC-17 for sexual content. Nothing deviant like another site I could mention, but won't, just good, clean,(adult) fun

Comment

Originally posted by medusacascade View Post
          Hi, Hathor girl! *combined wave and hug*

Luci, you lucky girl! Aren't dreams wonderful? I'd give my left booby to have a 'luffly' dream about Jr tonight, particularly as I had such a bad night last night Maybe if I get stuck into writing that shower love scene.................
          *hugs* all of you Medu - I do hope you write that shower love scene
          sigpic
          Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

medu What I dreamt of them is enough for the next years.
            sigpic

Comment

medu What I dreamt of them is enough for the next years.
              *is very envious, but happy for Luci*

Comment

Yay!!! The magic 900!!! And on my 'home' thread, too! Ra Ra Ra (or Apophis, or Ba'al )

Comment

Yay!!! The magic 900!!! And on my 'home' thread, too! Ra Ra Ra (or Apophis, or Ba'al )
                  Congrats! *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post
                    Congrats! *hugs*
                    Thanks, Afa!!!

Comment

Congraaaats.
                      Close to thousand. Do you know you will have some more custom avis when you reach 1000?
                      sigpic

Comment

Hello! Just wanted to say hello, as I am new here. *waves*

I met JR a couple of years back, seems ages ago, and I couldn't get over how white his teeth are.

Martouf has always been one of my favourite characters in SG1.

Comment

Originally posted by IceQueen View Post

I met JR a couple of years back, seems ages ago, and I couldn't get over how white his teeth are.

OMG!!!! YOU MET HIM???? We want to hear all about it, PLEASE!!!!! All his fangirls here adore him sooo much, you know. I might be getting to meet him in a few weeks if he gets to CreationCon Vancouver, but it is only a 'might'.

Welcome to the thread, BTW. Nice to have you here

And Luci, are there any more Martouf avis in with the ones when I hit 1000? Ho are you today, sweetie? Did you catch up on some sleep? Hope so, you sounded worn out, poor lamb. Mind you, if it means you get 'those' type of dreams when you finally DO sleep, count me in for insomnia

Comment

OMG!!!! YOU MET HIM???? We want to hear all about it, PLEASE!!!!! All his fangirls here adore him sooo much, you know. I might be getting to meet him in a few weeks if he gets to CreationCon Vancouver, but it is only a 'might'.

Welcome to the thread, BTW. Nice to have you here

Thanks! It is nice to be here.

Yep, in Vancouver about four/five years ago. All I remember was thinking "wow, he has really nice skin tone and what a white smile!" Strange, I know but hey!

Comment

Originally posted by IceQueen View Post

Hello and welcome to the thread!!
                              Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Hey Sun'shyne, thanks for the welcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X