• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs* to everyone who stop by her today
    sigpic
    [Save Martouf/Lantash]

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite View Post
      You are right. I haven't visited here much lately (or GW in general), but when I saw him the other night, I knew I needed to stop by.
      Welcome back Nice to see you!

Comment

I went and picked up my DVDs today and payed the tax to customs (got my paycheck today).

I should really have worked on a project I have at the university this weekend - but I think that will have to wait for Monday *grins* When I log off here I am going to go straight to the DVD player in the dorms living room - throw anyone out that doesn't want to watch Stargate - and watch from episode 1 until people scream at me or I desperately need food. Whichever comes first Weekend is going to be good
        sigpic
        [Save Martouf/Lantash]

Comment

Good luck throwing people out - I never succeeded in that when I was at a dorm - and people didn't want to watch what I wanted to watch

I just started rewatching SG-1 as well. Saw Children of the Gods part I yesterday

Looking forward to getting to Tok'ra I - and Martouf *dreamy*
          sigpic
          Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

sigpic
            Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Pretty!
              sigpic
              Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

Since I've seen Jr on the Mentalist I'm obsessed with that show. It's so awesome.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
                  Awwwww, that's the 'cheeky little boy' look I was talking about!!!! I can see him now *aged 10, hand in the cookie jar* Sooo cute
                  Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
                  STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

Page three. Holy.

I thought that wouldn't happened again so soon.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                      Page three. Holy.

I thought that wouldn't happened again so soon.
                      Some people are very active in their threads It is actually strange - some days hours and hours go by and no one write anything in any threads - and other days GW just explodes.
                      sigpic
                      [Save Martouf/Lantash]

Comment

Oh - for those that don't usually read the Tok'ra appreciation thread - nebulan has drawn a picture of Martouf/Lantash and Jolinar (the latter don't have a host). They are cute.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1209
                        sigpic
                        [Save Martouf/Lantash]

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralSelmak View Post
                          Oh - for those that don't usually read the Tok'ra appreciation thread - nebulan has drawn a picture of Martouf/Lantash and Jolinar (the latter don't have a host). They are cute.

Aww, that's cute!

Comment

Hey gals, just dropping in for a good dose of JR. I'm home quite sick still, got diagnose with pneumonia on Thursday and it's an uphill battle to feel better! Trying to make my day better with a horror/sci-fi movie day! JR is up in two movies... The Exorcism of Emily Rose (which I'm watching now) and 13 Ghosts (which I'll hopefully get to later!). Also in my line-up are the three Stargate movies (I'm including the original in that) so it should be an okay day LOL!

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
                            Just felt like posting this. He looks adorable!

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/f...ies/Jgd241.jpg
                            That's gotta be one of my favourite pics of him!! It's that cocky smirk I love!

Originally posted by DJFavorite View Post
                            Did any of you see "The Mentalist" on Tuesday? JR guest starred on it. It may have been a repeat of the episode "Seeing Red". It was pleasant surprise.
                            It was quite good eh?

Originally posted by GeneralSelmak View Post

That's uber cute!!!
                            Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
                              Hey gals, just dropping in for a good dose of JR. I'm home quite sick still, got diagnose with pneumonia on Thursday and it's an uphill battle to feel better! Trying to make my day better with a horror/sci-fi movie day! JR is up in two movies... The Exorcism of Emily Rose (which I'm watching now) and 13 Ghosts (which I'll hopefully get to later!). Also in my line-up are the three Stargate movies (I'm including the original in that) so it should be an okay day LOL!
                              Aww, that sucks. I hope you get better soon! *Hugs* Enjoy the movies!

Comment

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post
                                Aww, that sucks. I hope you get better soon! *Hugs* Enjoy the movies!
                                Thanks!!!
                                Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Working...
                                X