Martouf/Lantash/Jr Bourne Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
    I often ask myself if he's lurking down there. And he knows about GW. Cause they asked him why he loves going to conventions and you could watch the video at the GW mainsite.

I would die...probably.
    I'm sure he knows about gateworld - no idea if he knows there is a thunk thread for him, but probably - and I doubt many people wouldn't take at least one look at a thunk thread about them...so he probably has looked... *hides*

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
    It's definitely an obsession that grows with time...
    Hehe - that it is

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post

Don't want you to get in trouble Skadi, so if I were you, I'd take those links down.. I'm pretty sure they aren't allowed on here (no matter how darn pretty they are!!!!)
    I thought it was OK to just give the links, as long as it was not the pictures themselves I posted...and in spoilers. But if you think so, then I will take them down. Snotr - you put them on your website, could you post the link to that here? I don't remember it.
    sigpic
    Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

I'll answer your PM tomorrow medu.

*huggles* Sleep well. Have nice dreams. *wiggles eyebrows*

Btw...for those who haven't seen the vid I was talking about.

Lookie!
      It's a great vid - I wish they would interview him again! (And that the occasion was that he is in the next SG-1 movie...)
      sigpic
      Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

"I don't" never sounded so sexy.
        sigpic

Comment

"I don't" never sounded so sexy.
          Hee hee, methinks our Luci is fixated on said clip? Don't blame her, that voooiiiiccceee!!! In the words of a certain rock band "Talk Dirty To Me!" *oops, comes back down to earth before getting kicked off for obscene behaviour*
          Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
          STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

Just watched "The Inspectors" - found the dvd in a local store! *shocked* Anyway, love the scene were Jr's character talks sex on the phone with his ex-girlfriend
            sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

I'll answer your PM tomorrow medu.

*huggles* Sleep well. Have nice dreams. *wiggles eyebrows*

Btw...for those who haven't seen the vid I was talking about.

Lookie!
              It refuses to load for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
                Just watched "The Inspectors" - found the dvd in a local store! *shocked* Anyway, love the scene were Jr's character talks sex on the phone with his ex-girlfriend
                I saw the clip of that!!! Do you think he had an itch? *giggles* and someone really ought to tell his 'phone friend' that smoking is bad for her *grin* I don't know, the poor guy couldn't even make a phone call in peace, and his voice didn't seem to have it's usual 'timbre' either. Bir sleazy, even for the type of character our loved one has a liing for, I thought? And him smoking will make those lovely teeth yellow (here speaks an ex-smoker *proud*)

I think he does smoke, on and off, in RL, though, doesn't he?

Comment

I really must drag my mind out of the gutter! *has made it all comfy down here, with cushions, a sofa, snuggly throw and a mini DVD player with all of Jr's films to hand* Maybe later *chuckles*

Comment

Originally posted by medusacascade View Post
                    I really must drag my mind out of the gutter! *has made it all comfy down here, with cushions, a sofa, snuggly throw and a mini DVD player with all of Jr's films to hand* Maybe later *chuckles*
                    Sounds really comfy!

By the way - I ordered the full SG-1 set from Hong Kong. Couldn't find it cheaper than 90 dollars, though Anyway - it's on it's way here! Wooho

Yeah - I think I've read that Jr at least has smoked before - I hope he has stopped. It's bad for your health in so many ways - and I want him to live long and be healthy!
                    sigpic
                    [Save Martouf/Lantash]

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post

I thought it was OK to just give the links, as long as it was not the pictures themselves I posted...and in spoilers. But if you think so, then I will take them down. Snotr - you put them on your website, could you post the link to that here? I don't remember it.
                      I'm not sure either, I just didn't want you getting in trouble!!!

Originally posted by GeneralSelmak View Post
                      Sounds really comfy!

By the way - I ordered the full SG-1 set from Hong Kong. Couldn't find it cheaper than 90 dollars, though Anyway - it's on it's way here! Wooho

Yeah - I think I've read that Jr at least has smoked before - I hope he has stopped. It's bad for your health in so many ways - and I want him to live long and be healthy!
                      I hope he doesn't smoke!!

90 dollars isn't bad for the entire set! Although is that American money? I know here in Canada it's around $110 I think the last time I checked!
                      Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralSelmak View Post
                        Sounds really comfy!

By the way - I ordered the full SG-1 set from Hong Kong.
                        Cool! 90 (American) dollars works out at about 60 english pounds, so you got yours a lot cheaper than mine! Really happy you get them, my friend. Enjoy!!!

Hey, have a look at this link, it really made me laugh! Don't just take it as what it looks like, actually read it?

http://members.shaw.ca/ecto135back/C...d%20planet.htm

Comment

medu I watched that clip while talking to my best friend on the phone...and I watched it over and over and over again...till she asked me to give her that link.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
                            I'm not sure either, I just didn't want you getting in trouble!!!

I hope he doesn't smoke!!

90 dollars isn't bad for the entire set! Although is that American money? I know here in Canada it's around $110 I think the last time I checked!
                            I read that he had to smoke for a movie he did (most likely 'The Favorite Game' as that character smokes a lot) - I very much hope he stopped afterwards!
                            sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
                            (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
                            Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

OK, here is the link to the page on my (really bad) webpage, where the naked Jr pics from 'The Favorite Game' are linked. That should be far enough removed to be acceptable.

Link:

I haven't worked on my webpage in a year or so - so only look at that one page, OK?
                              sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
                              (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
                              Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Originally posted by Snotr View Post
                                I read that he had to smoke for a movie he did (most likely 'The Favorite Game' as that character smokes a lot) - I very much hope he stopped afterwards!
                                He smoked a LOT and didn't eat, stayed up til all hours to get into the right 'mindset' for 'On The Corner'. Lost a lot of weight, apparently. I've only seen clips of the film, but he looks FIIIIIINE! (Doesn't he always?) He has that lovely 'scruffy, cheeky' look in it, awwww! Can you believe he'll be 39 this April? Baby faced or what? Do you think he'd go for a 'slightly' older woman? *grins and lives in hope*

Comment

Working...
                                X