Btw...we did it! *yay*
        Double YaY!!!!! Night night! *is very happy now*
        Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
        STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

I snurched it as well

Oh, and we passed 3000 posts!!!! Squee Squee Squee Squee
          sigpic
          button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Just wanted to drop in and say that if there are any Canadians in here, JR will be appearing on an episode of 'The Mentalist' on Sunday night at 10pm on CTV.
            Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
              Ah - thanks for the link! He looks OK - he's not really my type, but then I'm extremely picky - I only really like very few types
              No problem—I'm the same way. With 95% of guys (and gals), it takes me time and getting to know their personality to fall for them in a physical way, and even then I can point out why they're not "my type", really...but there are the rare ones that I fall for at first sight.

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
              Perfectly done, Luciana! I'm in love with it...

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
              ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Sun'Shyne It's the episode "Seeing Red" isn't it?
                Skadi and me posted screencaps already and I watched it online several times, cause he's so HOT.
                sigpic

Comment

Skadi and me posted screencaps already and I watched it online several times, cause he's so HOT.
                  Me can't watch it *said in grumpy 'cookie monster' voice* 'cause I live in stupid England. I would really like to see it, too.

Comment

So...you could watch it online as well?
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I think someone posted a link to where it could be watched online - they're not showing here in Denmark either.

Oh, and SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for 3000 posts on this thread!
                      sigpic
                      [Save Martouf/Lantash]

Comment

medu did post #3000.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes, I haven't seen it yet. Plan on watching it though!
                          Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

medu did post #3000.
                            Congratulations to her for that - and to all of us
                            sigpic
                            Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Here are some new banners for the 'Bring back Martouf/Lantash' petition (http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/savemartouflantash/). The banners are snurched from http://www.tokra.dk/martouf_lantash_petition.html with permission/blessings

sigpic
                              Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

I did post no 3000 and didn't notice? WOW! *does happy dance*

Does anyone else think that that pic of Lantash among the 'bring back Martouf/Lantash' banners lets us see exactly what Jr must have looked like as a cheeky little boy? I can just imagine that naughty look in his eye at about age 10 *chuckle*

Comment

Working...
                                X