Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
    Hey, 150 pages! Cool for us.

ETA: *fans gasping self* I just found out that one of JR's friends is Michael Trucco...how can it be legal for such drop-dead gorgeous men to be friends? Seriously, MT is one of the few men who sends my heart a flutter just through looking at his picture. Sorry, a bit OT, but he is in Battlestar Galactica. Had to squee.
    Who is he playing in Battlestar Galactica? Sorry, I watch the show, but I don't know the names of the actors on it.

Heh - if they are both gorgeous, then they should go hunting for girls together - I can just see a squeeing puddle of women around them...
    sigpic
    Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
      Haha.. oddly enough no.. I had not watched any zombie movies OR anything with JR in it! Though I'd had SG on TV before I fell asleep, and they made reference to the Tok'ra.. so maybe that was the connection LMAO!
      You brain immediately connected Tok'ra to HOT Tok'ra - and then thoughts of Jr followed logically, of course Don't know where the zombies came from, though...

I've once had a dream with zombies, zatarcs, and post-nuclear war - not pleasant! Some mix of resident evil/Stargate/Jerico, I think... Unfortunately/fortunately? Jr wasn't in it.
      sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Skadi - you know you shouldn't watch horror-movies...
        sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Oh - and YAY for reaching 150 pages! Go us!
          sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
            Who is he playing in Battlestar Galactica? Sorry, I watch the show, but I don't know the names of the actors on it.

Heh - if they are both gorgeous, then they should go hunting for girls together - I can just see a squeeing puddle of women around them...
            He plays Sam Anders, Starbuck's husband. You can see him here (the photo gallery is simply thunkalicious): http://www.michaeltrucco.com/ I love his character, too, but if I ever saw him in person I'd lose my mind...him and JR together? I'm not sure I could survive that.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
            ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Ah - thanks for the link! He looks OK - he's not really my type, but then I'm extremely picky - I only really like very few types
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
                Oh - and YAY for reaching 150 pages! Go us!
                And only 9 more posts till 3000 posts in here!

*Snuggles JR* He's so very thunkable.

Comment

Did the best I could.

Last edited by Luciana; 22 January 2009, 11:59 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

I think it worked out great! Impressive - you can't even tell that the original pic was totally red. How did you fix their skin colour?
                    sigpic
                    [Save Martouf/Lantash]

Comment

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
                      He plays Sam Anders, Starbuck's husband. You can see him here (the photo gallery is simply thunkalicious): http://www.michaeltrucco.com/ I love his character, too, but if I ever saw him in person I'd lose my mind...him and JR together? I'm not sure I could survive that.
                      Thanks for the link - he's gorgeous as well
                      sigpic
                      [Save Martouf/Lantash]

Comment

Different ways. A thing called color balance and selective coloring.
                        Needed to do some other things I can't explain. I was surprised the faces were suddenly visible again. Makes that pic even better.

Now I'm waiting for Medus reaction. *snickers*
                        sigpic

Comment

Great sig, Luciana! Very well done. Yes - the faces look good - very much clearer than the original photo.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                            Did the best I could.

Very pretty!

Comment

It's snurchable by the way.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                                It's snurchable by the way.
                                Medu....sits......here.....totally......speechless........GAAAAHHHH!

(this is medu's automatic response, she will be in touch when she recovers *pinches her* but she's no good at snurching, remember the mess up with the Xmas sig?. Suggestions welcome. Over and out)
                                Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
                                STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

Working...
                                X