No announcement yet.

Martouf/Lantash/Jr Bourne Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs* Medu and Luci. Hope your headaches gets better soon.
    sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
      *hugs* Medu and Luci. Hope your headaches gets better soon.
      Just popped on here quickly cos I'm terrified I'm missing something *grin* Have got one of those awful headached with nausea *yuck*
      Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
      STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

Luci how's your headache?

Originally posted by medusacascade View Post
        All I want for Xmas is a Martouf clone. Do you think I can get one with one of those strings that when you pull it, he'll swear undying love and endearments in that gorgeous voice? *swoon*
        haha, I put this on my list too
        Just popped on here quickly cos I'm terrified I'm missing something *grin* Have got one of those awful headached with nausea *yuck*
        oh nooo, did you try PeptoBismol? I heard it is good but i couldn't take it because I'm allergic to Aspirin

made a sig with THAT picture, had to do it, but took me about 2 hours hope you like it though *it's snurchable*

Comment

Aww, that sounds awful—hope you feel better soon. (Do we have a nickname for you, Medusa? Or is Medusa okay? Sorry...I always feel so awkward doing this...)

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
          made a sig with THAT picture, had to do it, but took me about 2 hours hope you like it though *it's snurchable*

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...5/psp/JR-1.jpg
          Gorgeous, Fainne! It's funny, I came into this thread thinking J.R. was just a fine piece of manhood...but the more I stay, the more appealing he becomes.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
          ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post

It's great!

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
            Aww, that sounds awful—hope you feel better soon. (Do we have a nickname for you, Medusa? Or is Medusa okay? Sorry...I always feel so awkward doing this...)

Gorgeous, Fainne! It's funny, I came into this thread thinking J.R. was just a fine piece of manhood...but the more I stay, the more appealing he becomes.
            Hehe - he will win you over...
            sigpic
            Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
              thank you. yes, noone can stand the charme of JR - except for one person i know. he's creeping her out
              Originally posted by Skadi View Post
              It's great!
              thank you

Comment

Huh? Who?

You know I love it Fainne.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                  Huh? Who?

You know I love it Fainne.
                  either Jasmina or Josiane - i always mix them. but i tend to Josiane. but that's ok, more JR for us

i know, i love it too

Comment

Snurchable for everyone.

sigpic

Comment

Snurchable for everyone.
                      http://img20.myimg.de/JRxmasa1961.gif

Comment

Snurchable for everyone.

http://img20.myimg.de/JRxmasa1961.gif
                        It's great! THUNK!
                        sigpic
                        Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Thanks.

Will do one or two other ones.
                          sigpic

Comment

Lovely Christmas/Jr sig, Luciana
                            sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Anyone seen medu today? It's quiet without her. I hope her headache isn't worse.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm missing her as well.

Hope she's fine.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X