• Show
Clear All

I'm watching "Outsiders" atm.
    Carson. *loves*

I continue watching and hope to see more people around here later. :9
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by medusacascade View Post
      Hmmmm, now to work out how to use image rotate *scratches head in bemusement* And yes, I agree, Luci needs some nominations, then we can all vote for her a squillion times
      Um...yeah...how to do imagerotate-thingie?

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
      I'm going to nominate some fics when I have time to find the links - I can nominate Luci's banners at the same time Do you have them somewhere I can give them a link to?
      Thanks that you'll nomate - I've already used my 10 noms on fics You'll need her email (or tell Luci to send it to them) and a url to the sig.

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
      Loves... wonderful, gorgeous...
      sigpic
      Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

Just posting the links to the Rosha/Jolinar/Martouf/Lantash ff.net fic-links I posted on the Tok'ra appreciation thread.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=877
        sigpic
        Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Why is it so quiet here?

thunk!
          sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Did you see my latest sig?
            sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone - just stopping by for a moment. Just thought - it's soon Christmas, and I read those nice (mostly shippy - yay) Christmas fics people posted. And now I thought - do you know of anything else Christmas/Stargate/Tok'ra-related? Like Christmas calendars (we have lots of those online here is Sweden, but no Stargate/Tok'ra related ), sigs (I know - Luci is making some - looking forward to them ), etc ?
              sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
                Hi everyone - just stopping by for a moment. Just thought - it's soon Christmas, and I read those nice (mostly shippy - yay) Christmas fics people posted. And now I thought - do you know of anything else Christmas/Stargate/Tok'ra-related? Like Christmas calendars (we have lots of those online here is Sweden, but no Stargate/Tok'ra related ), sigs (I know - Luci is making some - looking forward to them ), etc ?
                Great idea - but I'm pretty sure I haven't seen something like that. I tried a search for Stargate jokes the other day, and I don't think I got any hits - the show is just not popular enough for anyone to care about making something like that - and for Tok'ra? Forget it!
                I also don't believe Advent Calendars are as popular here in the US as they apparently are in Sweden - I've rarely seen them (online or offline).
                sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
                (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
                Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Originally posted by Snotr View Post
                  Great idea - but I'm pretty sure I haven't seen something like that. I tried a search for Stargate jokes the other day, and I don't think I got any hits - the show is just not popular enough for anyone to care about making something like that - and for Tok'ra? Forget it!
                  I also don't believe Advent Calendars are as popular here in the US as they apparently are in Sweden - I've rarely seen them (online or offline).
                  There is a Tok'ra advent calendar for this year here.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                  ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Did you see my latest sig?
                    i did, commented it in the GAD hab's hier voll verpeilt , war wohl zu müde

Comment

Why is it so quiet here?

*double THUNK* (or is that 'thunkity thunk'?) Horrid headache but that pic made me feel much better, Luci. Will be back later if the headache tablets work ((((HUGS TO EVERYONE)))
                      Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
                      STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
                        Love it!!!! The only thing missing is chocolate! We have advent calendars
                        here but really just for the little ones (meeeeeee)

Comment

We have lots of advent calendars in Denmark - both online and offline. Almost every semi-official site, every company, every store...have their own calendar. Both for kids and adults - Scandinavian Airlines for instance, usually have prizes to be won in their.

Thanks for posting the link to the calendar! It's great!
                          sigpic

Comment

All I want for Xmas is a Martouf clone. Do you think I can get one with one of those strings that when you pull it, he'll swear undying love and endearments in that gorgeous voice? *swoon*
                            Last edited by medusacascade; 05 December 2008, 08:12 AM. Reason: spelling mistake that made it difficult to understand

Comment

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
                              Thank you so much for posting, MerryK - I love it Not only a Stargate calendar - but a Tok'ra one! The drabble about Jacob/Selmak is wonderful and I lolled at the Daniel get a symbiote one

Luci...I am nominating stuff - do you have a link to your sigs? Do you have an email address you can pm me (or you can just pm it to them at SG-awards, I think).
                              sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

I'll PM you a link and my email addy. Got a headache as well. *mutters*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X