• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can. I could make one with snow.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snotr View Post
      Just saying a quick hello - I'm on Thanksgiving holiday...parents, grandparents, brother, sister...cousins....*sigh* I love them - but it's a bit much when I'm used to living alone.

Luci - could you make a Christmas Jr/Martouf icon as well? Just if you have the time...
      I've spent the day helping my mom prepering for thanksgiving...now i'm looking forward to eating LOTSA FOOD...

Luci - Christmas siggies sound wondeful! Looks forward to see what you make. You're very talented
      sigpic
      Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

Thank you Ringy!

I'm already trying some things.
        Let's see if I'll surive working with all those hot pics of him.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
          Thank you Ringy!

I'm already trying some things.
          Let's see if I'll surive working with all those hot pics of him.
          Hehe - can see how that'd be hard...please survive
          sigpic
          Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

I'll try.
            sigpic

Comment

Okay I'll do. But you need to know, I don't use santa hats.
              Just a nice coloring and some christmas items and animated snow or animated candles...

like #1, #2 and #3

They're luffly, Luci! Did you get the stuff I sent you?
              Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
              STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

No.
                I didn't.
                sigpic

Comment

No.
                  I didn't.
                  I think I got yr email wrong I sent it the same night we were chatting. Will just hop over and check the email. Look out for the stuff we talked about?

Hey, I'm knitting GW hats for people who've asked for them in Vancouver, so we can all recognise each other I'v put the symbol for earth on, with GW above it. Hats are black, symbol and letting knitted in white! 12 people want one so far *keeping busy*

Comment

Nop, Luci, I've got yr freenet address but can you let me have yr msn again because I've messed stuff up (typical of me) duh! Ta! I didn't want to send it to the other addy in case it was one you didn't use anymore?

Comment

I use the freenet addy.
                      But they do have some server trouble atm.

I'll send you my other addy I'm using usually.
                      sigpic

Comment

i know it's not really SG orientated, but this really tickled me. It's a tribute to John Williams:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk5_OSsawz4
                        Last edited by medusacascade; 28 November 2008, 12:11 PM. Reason: spacing wrong on link

Comment

Hi all! *waves* It has been real quiet everywhere on the forum. Probably because all the americans (and others? do they have it in other countries?) have been celebrating Thanksgiving.
                          sigpic
                          Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
                            Hi all! *waves* It has been real quiet everywhere on the forum. Probably because all the americans (and others? do they have it in other countries?) have been celebrating Thanksgiving.
                            Hiiiii *waves* Yep, I sent out loads of Thanksgiving wishes to my American buddies yesterday. Whatcha up to?

Comment

Hi Medu and Skadi
                              sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Hi there Hathir_girl! Nice to see you ((HUGS))

Comment

Working...
                                X