Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sneaks in*

GROUPHUG!

Finally found some time to stop by. I hate busy Saturdays.
    Weekends are for free time...*mutters*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
      *sneaks in*

GROUPHUG!

Finally found some time to stop by. I hate busy Saturdays.
      Weekends are for free time...*mutters*
      Hiya Luci! *HUG* We keep missing each other by minutes? Having a better day today so will be around this evening. Me and the cats are watching 'Ripple Effect' but I'm the only one drooling (the cats are boys hee hee).

Yes, it's amazing the amount of people who look on the staying in bed bit as the 'upside' of this condiditon *grin* I agree, btw, it beats most other stuff! Looking out of the window at the dreary, rainy sky and all snuggled up warm iin bed with the cats watching beloved on DVD. Saturdays don't get much better than this!!!!!
      Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
      STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
        Anyone seen the new James Bond movie? My boyfriend suggests we go see it tomorrow. Is it worth it?
        I haven't seen any of the Bond films since Pierce Brosnan left. Now he was gorgeous!!! Let me know if it's worth seeing?
        Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
        STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

I've never seen any Bond movie. I'm not planning to break with that tradition.

Hiya medu! *hugs*
          I'll have more time tonight. *yay*

It's snowing outside. Snow...here at my place... wow.
          Right weather to stay inside and cuddle JR!
          sigpic

Comment

Hiya, Luci and medu!

Sounds cosy - sayin in bed watching "Ripple Effect" Neither snow nor rain here, we have almost 70 degrees (thats fahrenheit).

I've seen a couple of the Bond movies - considered seeing this, but dont know for sure yet. I dont really have money to use on movies rite now...Christmas gift buying coming up...
            sigpic
            Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

Originally posted by RingThing View Post
              Hiya, Luci and medu!

Sounds cosy - sayin in bed watching "Ripple Effect" Neither snow nor rain here, we have almost 70 degrees (thats fahrenheit).

I've seen a couple of the Bond movies - considered seeing this, but dont know for sure yet. I dont really have money to use on movies rite now...Christmas gift buying coming up...
              The Bond movie was OK, good actually - but quite different from other Bond movies - no Q and no gadgets...I hope the next is more back to usual again.

70 degrees Fahrenheit...that's about 21 degrees Celsius. Nice! Here it's just above freezing (1 degree Celsius = 34 degrees Fahrenheit) and cloudy.

I haven't started shopping for Christmas gifts yet - I'm always slow to get that done
              sigpic
              Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

I just have to buy presents for my little nephews. Family decided, that it is enough to just spend time together. Will buy a little something for my best friend as well and that's it.

I just hope to find JR under my christmas tree.
                sigpic

Comment

Posted a few fanfic links in the Sam/Martouf/Lantash ship thread:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=939

It's preship/ust.
                  sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

I just have to buy presents for my little nephews. Family decided, that it is enough to just spend time together. Will buy a little something for my best friend as well and that's it.

Hehe - we need Jr clones...
                    sigpic

Comment

A lot of...yes.
                      sigpic

Comment

That's probably on quite a few peoples christmas wish list. Martouf's on mine though! I got a lovely peice of clothing for my baby nephew yesterday which reads "All Mummy wants for Christmas is a silent night".

We've had no snow, was sunny for a bit though. I've spent a wonderful lazy day in bed reading & watching DVD's. Now all I need is Martouf here too!

Comment

That baby clothing is hilarious.

We still have snow. It's snowing atm. *yay*
                          I'm like a little child, I love snow.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
                            Hehe - we need Jr clones...
                            What a wonderful idea...now where are those Asgard and their cloning tech when we need them...

I love snow as well It should snow this weekend (*hopes*)
                            sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

I love it, just wish I could see my sister's face when she unwraps it for him!

I love snow too, it's just too cold! Wish it was snowing here though, then we could get snowed in and I wouldn't have to go to work Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post
                                I love it, just wish I could see my sister's face when she unwraps it for him!

I love snow too, it's just too cold! Wish it was snowing here though, then we could get snowed in and I wouldn't have to go to work Monday.
                                Heh - you would need a lot of snow for that, though
                                sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Working...
                                X