Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiya everyone Gorgeous pics, Shirl
    sigpic
    button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

CJ got her siggies back!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by medusacascade View Post
        OMG! *THUNK* Just looked at the photos! Shirl, how can you expect us to actually have lives and talk about anything else when you show us all these piccies of the God himself to drool over? Seriously, if anyone hasn't seen them yet, get over to Dazzlingstarz. Our man in faded jeans and open shirtage, all tanned and lovely *drool*. He looks even more gorgeous than last year, in my opinion Damn,lets face it, he's just getting better as he gets older, like a fine wine. He just looks absolutely edible in the photos, a little tired maybe, which just makes you want to cuddle up and go to sleep with him (yes, I know sleep woud be the last thing on our minds, but afterwards)

Sorry I'm a bit in and out at the moment my friends. I'm battling major headaches most days (I won't bore you, but they're called cervicogenic headaches and hurt as much as migraines) and I miss you all!!! I'm in bed with 2 cats and a jar of jelly beans right now *hee hee* waiting for the doctor to come (AGAIN!) See you all tonight? ((BIG HUGS))
        Sounds realy nasty. Cant they do anything about them?

Pet the cats from me! I love all animals!
        sigpic
        Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
          CJ got her siggies back!
          She did, yes - and they look great! sigs are important!
          sigpic

Comment

Luciana - CONGRATULATIONS ON 5000 POSTS!!!! WOW!
            sigpic

Comment

Oh. Thanks. Didn't notice.

Wow. 5000 thousands. There was a time I was sure I'd never reach 2000 to have an own avi.
              sigpic

Comment

Jr's niece was born with Cystic Fibrosis (I think she'll be about 10 now) and he does a massive amount for CCFF. It's said that he carries the faulty gene too, but it hasn't been confirmed, so he has said that if he ever did have kids, he and his wife would have to be tested first. Hope that helps!!!

And I've just realised I've quoted the wrong bit of the posting, but never mind, you know which bit I'm answering!
                Thanks for the explanation. Poors Jr. *Huggles him*

Sorry I'm a bit in and out at the moment my friends. I'm battling major headaches most days (I won't bore you, but they're called cervicogenic headaches and hurt as much as migraines) and I miss you all!!! I'm in bed with 2 cats and a jar of jelly beans right now *hee hee* waiting for the doctor to come (AGAIN!) See you all tonight? ((BIG HUGS))
                *Hugs Medu* Aww, hope you feel better soon! Pet the cats for me too! I love cats, we had one around our work place for a few weeks till yesterday, which was a lost cat, but we reunited him with his owner! Such a happy moment!

Wow. 5000 thousands. There was a time I was sure I'd never reach 2000 to have an own avi.
                Congrats on 5000 posts Luci! Wow! 5000! Makes my 100 posts seem like nothing!

Comment

I'd lie if I say it doesn't.

I just found the right threads with lovely people to talk to.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone, just popped in for a minute. Thank you all for being so sympathetic, you're all lovely and I can't wait for my head to belong back on my shoulders so I can carry on worshipping our god Jr on here Right now me, the cats (who thank you also *purrr*), my migraine tablets and a healthy shot of morphine are going to catch some sleep. (((((huge hugs)))) to everyone xxx
                    Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
                    STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

Poor medu!

Hope you feel better soon.
                      It's so quiet without you hun!
                      sigpic

Comment

Congratulations on the 5000 posts, Luciana
                        sigpic
                        Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Thank you!
                          sigpic

Comment

Congrats, Luci!!! (bit woozy here) xxx

Comment

Hee hee *giggles* Morphine produces marvellously realistic dreams about Jr. I'm thoroughly enjoying myself

Comment

Hee hee *giggles* Morphine produces marvellously realistic dreams about Jr. I'm thoroughly enjoying myself
                                Sounds...interesting
                                sigpic
                                Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Working...
                                X