No announcement yet.

Martouf/Lantash/Jr Bourne Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not a student either - anymore *dances around happily* I finally managed to finish a few months ago - now to find a job...

Yes, wonderful pictures...more please Love the sig, Luciana
    sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
    (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
    Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Originally posted by Snotr View Post
      I'm not a student either - anymore *dances around happily* I finally managed to finish a few months ago - now to find a job...

Yes, wonderful pictures...more please Love the sig, Luciana
      Let's not talk any more about studies *grumbles...is in denial of approaching deadline for essay*

Jr looks good in those pics I think I prefer him in casual dress, but I wouldn't say no to him in a dinner jacket (I wouldn't say no to him in anything...and especially not in *nothing* harrrr )
      sigpic
      button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Originally posted by medusacascade View Post
        Hiya CJ (hope you don't mind me shortening your name?) and AFA. Yep, just pulled myself round. I slept from leaving you guys last night until about 2 pm this afternoon, then from about 5 pm til 8. Whew, hope I sleep tonight or me and Jr will be having discussions about the meaning of life in the early hours (yeah, right. Like I'd spend time talking *giggle*)
        No, that's fine - I don't mind Actually CaptJanson is a sucky name - the last part is my real last name - how unimaginative is that!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
          Oops - suddenly found these. They are from the premiere of some movie - don't remember which.

Awwww, how cute is he with that little girl. I now about the CF and having to be tested with his partner when/if he ever was to become a father, but OMG, I WANT TO HAVE HIS BABIES!!!!! *whimper*

I;m not a student either, I'm disabled, on permanent disability for life and hey Luci, I have a carer, but if I ever sack him, the jobs yours *grin*
          Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
          STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

Oh. I'd like to take care of you.
            sigpic

Comment

Awwww, how cute is he with that little girl. I now about the CF and having to be tested with his partner when/if he ever was to become a father, but OMG, I WANT TO HAVE HIS BABIES!!!!! *whimper*

I;m not a student either, I'm disabled, on permanent disability for life and hey Luci, I have a carer, but if I ever sack him, the jobs yours *grin*
              I seriously hopes he decided to have kids - lots of them. With that father they are going to look beautiful! Besides, he seems to be good with kids, and to like them.
              sigpic

Comment

Love the sig, Luci, it's gorgeous!

Comment

Originally posted by CaptJanson View Post
                  I seriously hopes he decided to have kids - lots of them. With that father they are going to look beautiful! Besides, he seems to be good with kids, and to like them.
                  As long as he has them with one of us *hee hee* better be one of you lot, you're all young. I'm an old boot who just dreams a lot *giggle*

Comment

Oooh...wonderful pics *sweet dreams about having babies with Jr...*
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

I'm still download my photos of SG14-1 but i finished the jr ones so if you want to look here they are http://albums.phanfare.com/1708962/2987499

Shirl

Comment

Oh Shirl honey.
                        I love you! *hugs*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CaptJanson View Post
                          Let's not talk any more about studies *grumbles...is in denial of approaching deadline for essay*

Jr looks good in those pics I think I prefer him in casual dress, but I wouldn't say no to him in a dinner jacket (I wouldn't say no to him in anything...and especially not in *nothing* harrrr )
                          I don't think anyone of us would say no either...

(I don't know much about JR, as I said before, so what is that about?)

Originally posted by Shirl View Post
                          I'm still download my photos of SG14-1 but i finished the jr ones so if you want to look here they are http://albums.phanfare.com/1708962/2987499

Shirl
                          Love! Thank you for posting those! Just what I needed to cheer me up.

Comment

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post
                            I don't think anyone of us would say no either...

(I don't know much about JR, as I said before, so what is that about?)

Love! Thank you for posting those! Just what I needed to cheer me up.
                            Jr's niece was born with Cystic Fibrosis (I think she'll be about 10 now) and he does a massive amount for CCFF. It's said that he carries the faulty gene too, but it hasn't been confirmed, so he has said that if he ever did have kids, he and his wife would have to be tested first. Hope that helps!!!

And I've just realised I've quoted the wrong bit of the posting, but never mind, you know which bit I'm answering!

Shirl, you are an angel, just when we need new Jr droolage, yu're right there! Thans millions. I am now going to head over there and log in *does Speedy Gonzales Impersonation*

Comment

OMG! *THUNK* Just looked at the photos! Shirl, how can you expect us to actually have lives and talk about anything else when you show us all these piccies of the God himself to drool over? Seriously, if anyone hasn't seen them yet, get over to Dazzlingstarz. Our man in faded jeans and open shirtage, all tanned and lovely *drool*. He looks even more gorgeous than last year, in my opinion Damn,lets face it, he's just getting better as he gets older, like a fine wine. He just looks absolutely edible in the photos, a little tired maybe, which just makes you want to cuddle up and go to sleep with him (yes, I know sleep woud be the last thing on our minds, but afterwards)

Sorry I'm a bit in and out at the moment my friends. I'm battling major headaches most days (I won't bore you, but they're called cervicogenic headaches and hurt as much as migraines) and I miss you all!!! I'm in bed with 2 cats and a jar of jelly beans right now *hee hee* waiting for the doctor to come (AGAIN!) See you all tonight? ((BIG HUGS))

Comment

Originally posted by Shirl View Post

Shirl
                                Wonderful photos Thank you so much, Shirl *hugs*

Sorry I'm a bit in and out at the moment my friends. I'm battling major headaches most days (I won't bore you, but they're called cervicogenic headaches and hurt as much as migraines) and I miss you all!!! I'm in bed with 2 cats and a jar of jelly beans right now *hee hee* waiting for the doctor to come (AGAIN!) See you all tonight? ((BIG HUGS))
                                Sounds awful - *hugs* medusacascade. I hope you feel better soon.
                                sigpic
                                Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Working...
                                X