X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
    Where you've been all the time medu?
    It's so...alive here now...with you.
    I've been seaching the internet for friend I didn't know yet! Now I've found them
    Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
    STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

Hiya RingThing! *waves*
      *waves back*
      sigpic
      Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

Nice sig, medusacascade
        sigpic

Comment

*grouphuggles*
          sigpic

Comment

Repost for our newbies.

and

oh and because it's the scene form medus sig...

sigpic

Comment

Repost for our newbies.

I LOVE this scene. He looks so sweet
              sigpic

Comment

The way he looks is one reason to love him.
                Only he can look like that.
                sigpic

Comment

Wow - still lot's of activity in the thread! That's great It's quite late here, so I think I will go to bed...hopefully I will dream something pleasant - I had a nightmare about people torturing fish last night (I think it was eels). Yes, even my dreams are odd. Maybe I should watch Tok'ra I and II before falling asleep. I'm sure that will make my dreams sweeter
                  sigpic
                  Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Erm... did ya just notice, that eels are kind of similar to symbionts? *coughs*

I'm off to bed as well.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RingThing View Post
                      Nice sig, medusacascade
                      Luciana is so clever, it's gorgeous! Hi there!

Comment

Repost for our newbies.

and

oh and because it's the scene form medus sig...

I say again *Gaaaaahhh...........thunk* have a chronic headache and just came on to check what I've missed hee hee. Gonna try to sleep it off now so I'll be back later to see you all (((HUGS)))

Comment

Originally posted by RingThing View Post
                          I LOVE this scene. He looks so sweet
                          I love it too. All confused and hopeful because he thinks he's found what has happened to Jolinar and is attracted to Sam at the same time so is probably feeling really guilty. Jr is such a brilliant actor you can see every emotion flitting across his face? Hey, wouldn't it be great if he knew about this thread and actually sneaked on every now and again to see how much he's worshipped? Shirl is a contributor so I bet he knows about it? Better mind our p's and q's *grin* If he sees the last few days (esp last night) I bet he's blushing *snurf* Gods, he's gorgeous, both inside as well as outside, I bet.

Worked on the story for a few hours last night! I think Martouf and Lantash probably needed a lie in this morning, they were a bit, um, busy last night *cough*. Those pics from 'The Favourite Game set up a total 'train of thought'. Hope everyone is having a great Sunday!

Comment

I said that before.
                            He's great in acting with no words.
                            There are less actors, who are able to do that.
                            sigpic

Comment

I said that before.
                              He's great in acting with no words.
                              There are less actors, who are able to do that.
                              OMG, I just imagine those eyes looking into mine from about an inch away as he swears undying love and then kisses me senseless! I just realised I'd never have admitted that to anyone but my friends on here EVER apart from under heavy torture. I don't have to feel stupid about it with you all, my friends?

I had a dream last night that I was singing a duet with Jr. Must be all that talking we were doing the other day about him being able to sing (so can I). Wow, I'd sell my first born child for the chance to do that *grin*. You think I'm not serious? "Get your bags packed, first born, you're going on a nice holiday" *snort*

Skadi, I'm surprised I haven't burnt out the laptop looking at all of the caps over and over. Funnily enough, my faves are the ones from 'The Favourite Game'. That cute little bum! *swoon*. What a totally gorgeous, incomparable, totally wonderful man he is. I know you all agree. Do you know what's nice? That we'd all probably look at the floor and mutter shyly if we ever did meet up with him ha ha (or is that just me?)

Qiuet in here, here, here, here *echoes*. If I give you the money, next time you all go out will you get me a life, please? *chuckle*

Comment

We all did say before, that we'd hardly be able to say a word, if we'd ever get the chance to meet him.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X