Martouf/Lantash/Jr Bourne Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
    I heard that Jr is in a movie called 'The Lost Treasure of the Grand Canyon'. It is something about some archaeologists who find an Aztec city who once worshipped an evil serpent or something (who is somehow still there). Michael Shanks is in it as well. Anyone know anything of it? Like when it premieres? If it is for TV only or comes to cinemas?

-Skadi
    Sounds interesting...but did they really have to worship an evil snake?
    sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
    (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
    Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

I'm sure someone on the set must have made fun of it...
      sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

I believe my friend said the movie was in production, or even in post-production. So maybe it comes out in the spring? *hopes*
        sigpic
        Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

I believe my friend said the movie was in production, or even in post-production. So maybe it comes out in the spring? *hopes*
          That seems really cool...is it a TV movie or a theatrical one?

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
          ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

I thought of something; do we even want the writers to bring back Martouf/Lantash? I mean...I REALLY would like to see them again, but after Continuum I fear that if they brought him back it would be without Lantash, and evil - and then he would die horribly. What do you think?

-Skadi
            The short answer? NO. The long answer? I think it would be a terrible idea to bring him back period. Even if he did come back 'evil' (which I wouldn't mind seeing since JR plays 'bad' real good lol), it wouldn't be the same. He left the series, and that sucked. There was so much that could have been done with his character, but like al lot of good characters, they wrote him out and left us all sad. To be honest, I would like to see JR in some tv series. I'd like to have him a regular at something again, that would be nice.

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
            Yup, fewer people. Anyone seen Fainne or MarieC recently?
            Fainne hangs out in the Ba'al thread sometimes, I've not heard from MarieC in a long time!!
            Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
              The short answer? NO. The long answer? I think it would be a terrible idea to bring him back period. Even if he did come back 'evil' (which I wouldn't mind seeing since JR plays 'bad' real good lol), it wouldn't be the same. He left the series, and that sucked. There was so much that could have been done with his character, but like al lot of good characters, they wrote him out and left us all sad. To be honest, I would like to see JR in some tv series. I'd like to have him a regular at something again, that would be nice.
              Welcome back, Sun'shyne It's been a long time since we saw you!

Well...I think it would be a WONDERFUL idea to bring him back, but NOT as evil...and not with the current writers as they have it in for the Tok'ra (and portray them as semi-Goa'uld )
              Yes, Jr plays evil guys very well, but I DON'T want Martouf/Lantash evil, ever!

I actually don't believe in killing off great characters, but I do believe very much in bringing them back. Real life is sad and horrible enough - I don't want the shows I watch to be that way as well. Having Jr playing Martouf/Lantash as a regular or recurring character on Stargate is my dream.

-Skadi
              sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Welcome back, Sun'shyne It's been a long time since we saw you!

Well...I think it would be a WONDERFUL idea to bring him back, but NOT as evil...and not with the current writers as they have it in for the Tok'ra (and portray them as semi-Goa'uld )

I actually don't believe in killing off great characters, but I do believe very much in bringing them back. Real life is sad and horrible enough - I don't want the shows I watch to be that way as well. Having Jr playing Martouf/Lantash as a regular or recurring character on Stargate is my dream.

-Skadi

THanks hun!! It's been a crazy two months for me. I got married on the 16th of August and we left almost immediatly for our honeymoon in Western Canada where we attended Gatecon in Vancouver!! It was an amazingly great time!! (the wedding was pretty great too!! lol) And now I have to commute quite far to my job till we can re-locate. It's nice to be back in here though!!!

As for bringing him back... I think it's done, I agree with you about how nice it would be, but I'm not sure they could find a way without it being cheesy lol!! Though I am ALL FOR JR being a part of SG:Universe!!!
                Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

hopefully this photo will work !
                  I love Mahtouf /lantash
                  sigpic

Jack: 'Mature symbiote, Immature host'
                  Teal'c: 'Indeed'
                  Artifysial: 'Thanks a million'

Comment

-Skadi
                    Agree totally! I would love to have him back, but as the SAME - and with Lantash, of course. I fear the writers can't do it well, though

THanks hun!! It's been a crazy two months for me. I got married on the 16th of August and we left almost immediatly for our honeymoon in Western Canada where we attended Gatecon in Vancouver!! It was an amazingly great time!! (the wedding was pretty great too!! lol) And now I have to commute quite far to my job till we can re-locate. It's nice to be back in here though!!!

CONGRATULATIONS, Sun'shyne - and we're glad to have you back

Originally posted by Artifysial View Post
                    http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/oo205/artifysial/jrb2.jpg

I love Mahtouf /lantash
                    Welcome to the thread!
                    sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Happy hear that - congratulations, Sun'shyne

Originally posted by Artifysial View Post

I love Mahtouf /lantash
                      Welcome to the Martouf thunkers
                      sigpic

Comment

Congratulations Sun'shyne!
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks everyone!!!

And welcome to our newest thunker!
                          Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Probably been posted before, but

sigpic

Comment

You know we don't care!

*sighs* I love the clothes.
                              sigpic

Comment

True. PLEASE REPOST ALL YOUR GORGEOUS JR PICS *dreamy*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X