No announcement yet.

Martouf/Lantash/Jr Bourne Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes there was. I don't remember what webpage they come from originally, though - perhaps someone does?

Anyway, I...sort of...mucked around on Snotr's photobucket page (I don't think she minds - it's public, but very sorry if she does). I found this pic

sigpic
    button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

That's the one I was talking about.
      sigpic

Comment

They are actually all cute.

This is Anise/Freya:

Aldwin:

Bra'tac:

Daniel:

Hathor:

Janet:

Sam:

Osiris:

and many others...sorry for spamming the thread
        sigpic
        button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

omgomgomgoooosh. those are adorable. I wanna have them, pet them, feed them, hug them all

Comment

I'm still in love with Daniel.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
              I'm still in love with Daniel.
              oh yeah, he looks adorable with his little teddy bear

Comment

The pics are originally from this webpage (Lady Littlefox Designs):

http://www.ladylittlefox.com/galleries.html

click on the thumbnails to see the whole figure.
                sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
                  The pics are originally from this webpage (Lady Littlefox Designs):

http://www.ladylittlefox.com/galleries.html

click on the thumbnails to see the whole figure.
                  They are all adorable. I wish she would make a Sam/Martouf/Lantash pic - she has several Sam/Jack.

-Skadi
                  sigpic
                  Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Hey everyone! I just started a new contest and I just wanted to advertise it to get an evened-out base of voters. I can't recall off-hand that many comedic Martouf moments but he's definitely part of the SG-1 universe so if he does have any, feel free to add them to the list!
                    ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                      Hey everyone! I just started a new contest and I just wanted to advertise it to get an evened-out base of voters. I can't recall off-hand that many comedic Martouf moments but he's definitely part of the SG-1 universe so if he does have any, feel free to add them to the list!
                      Anyone remember any? I think the poor guy mostly has solemn moments
                      sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                        Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
                        Anyone remember any? I think the poor guy mostly has solemn moments

I read this great fic with a really funny moment between him, Sam and Jack... but that hardly counts I guess LOL!!
                        Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
                          I read this great fic with a really funny moment between him, Sam and Jack... but that hardly counts I guess LOL!!
                          No, probably not. I have seen a few fanfics which have funny moment, but mostly everything is serious when the Tok'ra are involved. Poor guys (*hugs Martouf/Lantash*)

This one is sort of funny

http://www.bjewelled.co.uk/fanfic/sg1/aditl.html (A Day in the Life of a Tok'ra - Lantash's POV)
                          sigpic
                          Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

I wanna hug Martouf/Lantash as well.

Grouphug?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post

I wanna hug Martouf/Lantash as well.

Grouphug?
                              GROUPHUG (((thread)))

Comment

This is going to be my last post for a while, probably a few weeks! I just wanted to let you all know that I'll be thinking of you and expecting a TON of new pics upon my return!!!

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Working...
                                X