Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fainne View Post
    and me lathering him
    Sounds nice... Perhaps we can take turns?

-Skadi
    sigpic
    Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
      Sounds nice... Perhaps we can take turns?

-Skadi
      perhaps after that shower he'll be REALLY clean xD

Comment

Originally posted by fainne View Post
        perhaps After that shower he'll be really clean xd
        sigpic
        button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Don't remember if this picture has been posted before

sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Yep. I posted it.
            But who cares?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
              Yep. I posted it.
              But who cares?
              True, I can look at the same pictures again and again when they are of a gorgeous guy

*sigh* I need to screencap Favourite Game some time...I probably need someone to fan me while I do, as Jr is naked in some scenes, and not wearing so much in several others. I wonder if my boyfriend will fan me while I screencap the movie...nah, probably not

Another problem - from the discussion earlier I kind of get that I can probably not post any full frontal male nudity pictures here, but naked chest is OK, is it not?

-Skadi
              sigpic

Comment

I needed someone to fan me while I was doing the "Stuck" icons and sigs.

I would fan you while doing the caps.
                I could ask the asgard to beam me up and bring me to you!

They are posting pics of Daniel in "Threads" in the Daniel thread.
                He's almost completly naked. There's just that flag which coveres him.
                So I guess naked chest is okay.
                sigpic

Comment

and they post naked Ben Browder in the Ben thread. So I gues they don't have a problem with naked chest.

I would also fan you ... But i'd probably need also someone who fans me while you do the screencaps

Comment

Ooh, please do the screencaps. I'm a little far away to fan you, but I'll think cool thoughts for you (probably won't work since I am currently thinking of pictures of a naked Jr...) Could you maybe..send some of the pics you won't post here to me as pm or something

-Snotr
                    sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
                    (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
                    Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

We're all naughty little fangirsl.
                      I love ya!

Right. Sending cool thoughts while thinking of a naked JR.
                      That probably won't work.
                      sigpic

Comment

I am not sure if cool thoughts will be enough. I send you an iceberg

Comment

God. I get naughty thoughts when I think just of ice (and JR).
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                            God. I get naughty thoughts when I think just of ice (and JR).
                            me too...

Skadi, I look forward to the pictures - go buy some ice now, and get screencapping!
                            sigpic
                            button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

*stops herself from thinking what she's thinking right now*

I will pay for the ice. I need the caps.
                              sigpic

Comment

*sighs*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X