Baal/Sam Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by emily_reich
    great... then we'd have him an GL and mike teaming up on us, ang!!! can't have that!!!
    So? They're still out-numbered.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

god 5 days to do nothign what am i supposed to do... ooh yes play
      sigpic

Comment

ok, so maybe they will

ooh!! 5 days, eh, CKO.... i had WAY too much fun on spring break

Comment

must save this from fallin to page two..

although i dont know what im gonna do for five days, besides do nothin'
          sigpic

Comment

well, CKO.... you could be lovely and help with this darn baam fanfic!! argh, i'm so stuck on this jack stuff!!! lol it's been "almost finished" for like a week!! and not word worth keeping has been added!

Comment

sure... i could help
              sigpic

Comment

How does it work that on MSN we're always talking about Ba'al, and Ba'am, and the forum, and yet here we're always OT? *Ponders conundrum*

Well, it looks like Ba'al and Sam had another kid...

(Source pics from www.stargate-sg1.hu.)

Comment

hmmm... ya know, i honestly have NO clue...

maybe cuz we're ALL there at once on MSN.... ummm... we yell "BAAAAAAAAAAAL" and "BAAAAAAM is CAAAAAAAANNNNNOOOOOOOOOOONNNNN" a LOT over there???

anyway... ok, who's in the picture?? it looks like jolinar's memories or devil you know in the mirror, but....

ooh!! mirror!! baal/sam-in-mirror?? *iz up at 1am *

Comment

It's Young Sam from The Devil you know, with Ba'al's nose and eyes (from Abyss, I think.) That's why she kind of looks like she has a black eye . I guess you can't really tell it's not Young Sam without this:

Comment

hehe... ya know, i just realized that young sam looks more like young jolinar, er... rosha... than she does like sam hmmm... maybe some interesting;y sneaky casting for that ep?? make one more parallel between sam and jolinar??? hmm... one more interesting baal/jolinar-before-baal/sam angle!

Comment

Ooh, maybe that's just Ba'al's "type..."

Comment

hehe... indeed!! baal and his babes....

ok, the BRANE is too tired to even come up with a coherent response of more than 6 words!! well 5 really... ok... i'm off!! be back in the *yawn* morning! *yawn*

Comment

yea very weird.. lets not forget that YIM we also talk Ba'am, Ba'al ect too
                            sigpic

Comment

yes! we need to start reversing that... or maybe just talking about the lovely baam BOTH places

Comment

yuppers that we gotta do that sometime but oh well we love to have fun
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X