*off to clip more Legolas.... and Steve.... *
      A pic worth repeating...

Comment

Weeeee!!! Thanks!

Comment

You're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
            So.... emily_reich, Angelique, Merrin_Delaney: you're what? the three musketeers of the Ba'al crusades. <Yes, I know I got my references mixed up.> lol. If that's so, can I be d’Artagnan, the scragily wanna be? Oh, wait, wrong reference, never mind.
            So this is where it all started. And as Em, Kay and me are talking about in chat RIGHT now, it was EXACTY 6 months to the DAY before Cliff Simon's Birthdate!!! HUGE party on September 7th now!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

WEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and WHO realized this??? oh yeah, i did! (if you can rub it in about asking him about baam, then i can rub it in! )

seriously... just WEIRD!!! i was thinking about how we should have a 6 month party for becoming the musketeers... then i realized cliff's b-day was on a 7th and we were gonna party then too... and i counted when the 6th month after march was... and lo and behold!!! boy was i shocked to realize it was SEPTEMBER!!!! OMG!!!! just a very creepy coincidence!!

Comment

*Twilight Zone Music plays*

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

yes YIM chats are so much fun too... i get my color blends... oh yes and the MSN chats are always a blast.
                  sigpic

Comment

*grumble* oh yeah, YIM too.... *grumble, grumble*

so anyway... as for baam!!!! i asked joe mallozzi if when baal comes back we'll get to see him interact with sam again!!! let's just hope he answers it... he prob'ly won't, but hey! i gave it my best shot, right??

Comment

so are ya crazies on MSN right now.. well i do know this much i wont be stayin late tonite... (gotta wk morn shift at wk tomarrow)
                      sigpic

Comment

not a clue... i'm not... i have to leave in like 10 minutes and get ready first!!

Comment

how could we slip to page two... our god is not happy. we love our ba'al yes we do ficcys, piccys, viddys anything?!
                          sigpic

Comment

dang!!! i completely spaced on writing this weekend!!! darn.... i was too busy with choir stuff yesterday, i suppose...

ok... i AM gonna finish this fic!! i swear!!

Comment

Ok, now i'm lost. Not that I wasn't before mind you, but you're talking about chatting on a Ba'al/Sam thread? WTF!!!

hey, if Sam had Ba'al's children, would they need a Go'auld or would they have any memories of the Go'auld or would they just be cute and cuddley and no one cares about anything else?
                              'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

LOL!! ok, must admit i haven't thought about it

would they BE harsesis with only one goauld involved??? that'd be interesting... a kid with dad's memories and both dad mom's looks sounds like a winner to me!

Comment

Working...
                                X