• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awww, that's great! Thanks!

Comment

yay!!! CKO finally got 'em!! awesome vids, of course

Comment

I like all her video's. I was thinking she could do one to the trailer for Matrix Reloaded. That would work really well, don't you think? As long as the characters were consistant to who they voiced.
        'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

i have to admit... i'm confuzzled... whadya mean?

Comment

^^ HUH??? I re read everything leading up to this post and maybe it's b/c i wasn't involeved in the convo, but i have to agree with Em.

Comment

yeah... i WAS in the conversation and i'm still totally lost... *feels kinda bad*

Comment

WT come put me and Em out of our misery and tell us what you meant!

Comment

LOL!!! yeah, WT.... uh... what she said!

Comment

Why...why...why...did GW have to move all the cool threads, like this one....it is an outrage.

Anyway, how are all my fine Ba'am shippers doing?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
                      I like all her video's. I was thinking she could do one to the trailer for Matrix Reloaded. That would work really well, don't you think? As long as the characters were consistant to who they voiced.
                      I hate vids and fic that aren't true to the characters. Sometimes I look at vids or read fic and I think 'Who are these people?' I pretty much go for canon over what's in people's heads.

Comment

well TECHNICALLY no fics or vids are canon *iz turd *

but if i understand correctly, i agree... if the characterization isn't there and i can't even PICTURE the characters doing or saying the things they're supposed to be in a fic, it makes me just wanna rip my hair out!!!!

whadya mean about vids, though??

Comment

I've read fics where I can see a continuation of an episode or, in particular, where a character has remained true to a portrayal. They're rare, though.

Vids edited in such a way as to change what happens in a scene. I've seen a couple of SG-1 and SGA slash vids, for instance (and it's not just slash), where they're edited to up the slash quota.

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                            Why...why...why...did GW have to move all the cool threads, like this one....it is an outrage.

Anyway, how are all my fine Ba'am shippers doing?

I was just wondering...that Cliff Simon quote in your sig about flirting with Sam...is that a real quote? When did he say that??

Must say I definitely saw the Sam/Baal sparks . They make a very...intriguing couple heh.

Comment

ah! lol... well on my vids i'm more picky about editing!! i've seen some where they just put entire SCENES to music with apparently no editing whatsoever

but then, i've never seen a slash vid or anything, so... well, i can't say...

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaGate
                                I was just wondering...that Cliff Simon quote in your sig about flirting with Sam...is that a real quote? When did he say that??

Must say I definitely saw the Sam/Baal sparks . They make a very...intriguing couple heh.

ooh, i DO believe it's time for a link

yes, he said it at his message board!

Comment

Working...
                                X