No announcement yet.

Baal/Sam Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, yeah, yeah.... details, details...

Comment

That was a BIG detail though.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

did i say it was little???

well who cares... all that matters is BAAM IS CANON!!!

ya know, i rewatched reckoning again today knowing he was definately flirting it's even more fun

and ya have to beg the question: does baal stay to help to a) genuinely help cuz he wants to, b) help out of self-preservation, c) bug/annoy jacob, or d) flirt with sam (he HAD just finished helping her with that DHD....

Comment

AGH...how many times do I have to say, B! He's evil, people! Gorgeous, smooth, sexy, but still evil. Get over it.

Comment

me?? get over it??? NEVER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
              AGH...how many times do I have to say, B! He's evil, people! Gorgeous, smooth, sexy, but still evil. Get over it.
              Ooooh, thank you!!!!
              I've been trying to tell her that for quite some time. Ba'al is NOT a Tok'ra in disguise. And I'm perfectly happy with that

Also: We're BACK and Ba'am is with CANON!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! Take that, world!!

Comment

hey, i admit he's not a tok'ra in disguise!!! anubis and the rest of the system lords just HAPPEN to be more evil than him and i say so, and you scream tok'ra in disguise!! so what if i said it first!! doesn't mean i meant it!

ok, so this poor whumper says the other system lords are eviler and nuby and the replicators are mean to poor baal and i wanna give him a hug! or sam can give him one instead, seeing as he was actually willing to look concerned for her then try to act totally goauld for the jaffa!!!

BAAM IS CANON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Goa'uld are indeed eviler than Ba'al...but not the reppies! Not originally, and not even now, they're just more powerful!

Comment

So, we agree to disagree, even though we actually agree just kinda not, but almost..??? Uhm... I think I have confused myself... I'm gonna go and lie down for a bit

Comment

yes... baal = evil, but not PURE evil other goauld = PURE evil

replicators = evil in an awesome way

Comment

....ah...also:
                        baal=yum, and cool evil
                        other goa'uld = uhm....well, they have their moments, but...you know...

*does Canon dance*

Comment

yes see!!! we agree ....er... mostly

well SAM obviously agrees with me and ang

CANON!!!!!!

Comment

Ooh! So you get Sam to agree with you, huh??? In that case...

I'm SURE Ba'al will agree with me

Comment

LOL!!! nah, if baal wanted to pretend to be PURE evil, he wouldn't have helped out someone just cuz they were flirtworthy

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                                well SAM obviously agrees with me and ang
                                Muhahahahahaha! Yes! X-Tok'ra!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Working...
                                X