• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naah. She's still here. I kept her from going to bed *is proud*

*off to do more vidding*

Comment

nuts! merrin spilled the beans!

ok, i stayed long enough to get and watch a cookie from merrin.... but i really AM going to bed now!!

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
        nuts! merrin spilled the beans!

ok, i stayed long enough to get and watch a cookie from merrin.... but i really AM going to bed now!!
        Well I saw you sign in, so I knew you where online.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

hehe... yeah... merrin told me she told so i signed on MSN since i guess i'm not going anywhere after all

ya... that's my story and i'm stickin to it

Comment

Beans...... yum!!

This post was brought to you by Happy Spam Central.

Comment

those pictures are amazing. hey, merrin, what's up?
              'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Hey WT!!

Vidding's up. ...almost finished!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I've been totally neglecting photoshop, so I guess that'll be next.

Comment

ROFL!! "Happy Spam Central" ROFL!!

*can't WAIT for finished vid!!!*

remember: 7 hours!

Comment

real life is sorta a pain but I'm trying to finish the fic as fast as I can. sorry about the delay on this one, it's considerably longer. <I decided to up your cameo times>
                    'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
                      <I decided to up your cameo times>
                      WooHoo!!!!

ROTFL "This post was brought to you by Happy Spam Central."

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

speaking of fic....

i'd better write a second chapter....

Comment

Woot!!!!

Vid's finished... sorta. I'm probably going to change bits and pieces, but since it's already uploaded, I thought I might as well post the link:

Here be actual plot

The song's Pet by A Perfect Circle (or my slightly altered version anyway )

IMPORTANT: You'll need the newest avi codecs to view this. There's a player here that should work (just in case )

Weeeeee!!!!!

Comment

oohhhh viddy.. viddy... hope its not a pest and lets me d/l it.. am d/lin at the moment
                            sigpic

Comment

Hmm, something to watch tonight. After Stargate Monday .

Comment

well frak it didnt work again... dammit...started then decided to be a drannit again
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X