Baal/Sam Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by emily_reich
    ok... maybe i should be clear: me want some smut fic. me no want smut imagery. me also want some non-smut fics, vids, and pics.

I Should be clear too: I don't like smut! I wan't a non-smut fic too. I also wan't more non-smut pics and vids.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

We want it all!

Comment

well Merrin's trying to get me to write us a non-smut fic, and if i do it's gonna be a "songfic"... inspired by a particular song not that I'M telling what one but you might be able to guess

Comment

sheesh, tall order, huh? i'll see what I can write. non-smut is easier then smut
          'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

this is certainly true yes, write, write!!

i MIGHT get around to something... but knowing me it'll turn into a double crossover story with 4 ships in it ok, maybe not

Comment

i MIGHT get around to something... but knowing me it'll turn into a double crossover story with 4 ships in it ok, maybe not
              see, that's what we of the writing community call "no control." come to think of it, so do most other people.
              'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

.... well actually i could never write a crossover MAYBE an SG1/atlantis one... but beyond that there's NO chance, and there ain't much chance of even that!

Comment

So now you're lazy. but then again, all's well that ends well. and I suppose, in this case that would result in a story.

Comment

4? What Sheyla, McWeir, Ba'am and Ba'al/Wall?

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

I can see the Ba'am/Ba'al/Wall one being something of a threesome...

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                        don't forget replicarter and replicba'al

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                          well actually it'd be ENT, SG1, and atlantis and i miscounted... there'd be 5

seriously, um... next week is spring break, so i'll try to pound a ba'am fic out

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
                            don't forget replicarter and replicba'al
                            lordy!!! there'd be 6

Comment

Aww, you guys missed me

I put this together in 10 minutes flat:

That it all.

*is being dragged back to RL*

Comment

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! i love it Merrin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sees last line of post* awww... ya have to leave well return ASAP the thread's being dragged into nothin but giggles and, umm... extreme silliness in your absense!! *thinks* oh wait... it does that anyway, don' it....

Comment

Working...
                                X