Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angelique
    LOL! Can't wait Merrin!
    Em just suggested to me a wall with polka dotted wallpaper. I'm indecisive... I was thinking flowers.... Hmm...

Also, we are now shipping Sam/Ba'al's outfit

Comment

ROFL!!! maybe grapes?? for the wallpaper that it

Comment

Originally posted by Merrin_Delaney
        Em just suggested to me a wall with polka dotted wallpaper. I'm indecisive... I was thinking flowers.... Hmm...

LOL! Either one is fine with me.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Merrin
          Is that shipping for or shipping Fedex? If latter, i'll take both.
          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

if Cliff acts better to a wall then to people, where does that leave this thread?

I think shipping FEDX isn't a bad idea, as long as everyone could dress like baal
            'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Ooohh, I will. *yay*

But first, this:

I'm thinking of making a Ba'al/Wall one, btw. Just because
              If I didn't say it before, this is a prety impressive photochop picture.

BTW Merrin, what "two star systems" does your sig refer to?

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
                if Cliff acts better to a wall then to people, where does that leave this thread?
                In need of a name change to Ba'al/Wall.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-Ra
                  I just had a though for another ship - completely sarcastic though. Ba'ack.
                  You do know that there's a Jack/Ba'al shipper thread, right?

Hatcheter... Dunno. Canon doesn't name them. It only says he once destroyed two star systems *shrug* Good enough for me

Comment

Well, with that much brains and looks between the two, something ought to be blowing up.
                    'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
                      Well, with that much brains and looks between the two, something ought to be blowing up.
                      LOL! Better not be the ship, though

Night everybody!

Comment

Night Merrin!

(You can now continue talking about Ba'am. )

Comment

night Merrin!!!

lol!! you guys are crackin' me up!!!

and baal/wall is a sub-ship can't POSSIBLY replace sam with a wall as the PRIMARY ship!!

Comment

You do know that there's a Jack/Ba'al shipper thread, right?

Hatcheter... Dunno. Canon doesn't name them. It only says he once destroyed two star systems *shrug* Good enough for me
                            No kiddin'?? Hatcheter? Hmm...sounds like a cross between hat and hamster or something ... anyhoo, not really my turf.
                            TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Was that in 'Summit'?

hmm...evil inspiration:

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                              No kiddin'?? Hatcheter? Hmm...sounds like a cross between hat and hamster or something ... anyhoo, not really my turf.
                              Are you asking about my screen name?

a time to mourn

Comment

ROFL!!! love the caption!!!!

and yeah, in summit, when danny's goin around describing the system lords he says something about baal like "he destroyed 2 star systems - 60 million people - rather than lose them to sokar in a territorial dispute" then yu says "sore loser" or somethin

Comment

Working...
                                X