Baal/Sam Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Merrin_Delaney View Post
    You know, the ending of Continuum did make me wonder: what the hell is gonna happen to his host? They could have him working for the SGC. I bet he remembers quite a lot about Goa'uld technology

There needs to be a third movie with Baal's host playing a main character.
    Dude, I KNOW! How could they pass up having someone who knows as much about the Goa'uld as that guy around? Are they really just gonna let the Tok'ra or whoever keep him?

That shoulda been the third movie instead of the Jack centric one they have planned. And it should have had some Baam bonding.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique View Post

That shoulda been the third movie instead of the Jack centric one they have planned. And it should have had some Baam bonding.
      Awwww what?? We're just gonna have to rally the masses to this old and pretty ship so the writers'll grow a field full of clues! Ya know, the ship is so old, its already NEW AND HIP AGAIN. And that kiss on that photograph was hotter than anything Sam/Jack related anyway

Also: Yay, fic! *clicks*

Comment

Just a reminder folks, taking the heads off one body and swapping them with another is a no-no.

WE have a no manips rule. If you want more details, please check out the faq for all the nitty gritty details

thanks
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Oooh.. just discovered this thread... I'm a Ba'al/Sam shippper... they're hot together!!!!
          Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Merrin_Delaney View Post
            There needs to be a third movie with Baal's host playing a main character.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
            ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
              Oooh.. just discovered this thread... I'm a Ba'al/Sam shippper... they're hot together!!!!
              Of course they are! Cliff said so himself!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Of course they are! Cliff said so himself!
                Which makes it CANON PEOPLE! YAY!

...now that reminds me of that one audio file Em sent us. You know the ones that made our ears bleed?

Comment

ROFL! aww *pat* that thing.

You know, I just thought, maybe we should pimp the BBBHarem here. It's not that alive, but there are a bunch of fics there now! Some caps, a few vids, a song or two...

Comment

Heh, it lists the BBB thread as its homepage? Maybe we should link this thread, too

Speaking of songs, that Pet edit just came up in my playlist *pat* I haven't watched the vid for years, but that song will always be at the very top of my Baam playlist. I'm open to suggestions for more Baam related musik tho *nod*

Comment

I'm not sure we can link to more than one place

? Pet. I don't think it's been years since I watched that vid, but it has been a while. It's still awesome, though. ?

And, you know, I'm pretty sure we found more Baam songs, but I can't remember them right now... If I remember them, I'll be sure to tell you. *nod*

Anyone else here lurking know any songs that remind you of Baam...?

Comment

And, you know, I'm pretty sure we found more Baam songs, but I can't remember them right now...
                        Ha! I know at least one more, since you kinda brought it up already 'Remember' from the Troy soundtrack Which was the song that went with that fic that Em wrote and I smutted up for her and which we are in denial over *nod*

And I realise that this'll make no sense to you new people and the lurkers, so plz just ignore it

Comment

ROFL! That was the song that fic came from?? Maybe that's how I ended up with it...

Also, Missile by IAMX. *for people who aren't Missy *

Comment

ROFL! That was the song that fic came from?? Maybe that's how I ended up with it...
                            No clue I could try and drag out the chat script, but it's almost half past midnight again and I'm far too lazy now

IS BAAL/SAM KEEPING YOU UP AT NIGHT, TOO?? TALK ABOUT IT HERE! WE OFFER FREE ADVICE AND POSSIBLY FREE CHOCOLATE AS WELL.

Comment

Do you offer free acid, though?

Comment

Yes, but only on Saturdays. You gotta be careful with those bottles tho, the acid tends to be bad for one's skin.

..actually it's bad for everything, 'specially if you're trying to use it to get rid of people's clothes. DON'T EVER TRY THAT.

Comment

Working...
                                X