No announcement yet.

Baal/Sam Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! I show up and the site dies. Is it my breath?

Where is every one?
    Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

(Looks around at empty board)

:shrug:

It's sad how quiet this place has become when you consider how busy it was last year. Love the new smilies --> Is there a Baal one? If not I think it should be done. Our lord should be immortalised in cartoon, should he not?
      "Dad, what's the blowhole for?"
      "I'll tell you what it's not for, Son. Then you'll understand why I can never go back to SeaWorld." ~ Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

Check out the (more) section. There are two Baal faces. Although I think he could be doing something interesting.

Comment

Thanks Arctic Goddess! They are so cool. And slightly wrong. I agree there is definitely something else going on there lol!
          "I'll tell you what it's not for, Son. Then you'll understand why I can never go back to SeaWorld." ~ Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

Yeah, in one of them, he looks like he's picking his nose.........Lol

Comment

It's more this one which bothers me. As if a dignified God would pick his nose!...or worse...

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess
                Yeah, in one of them, he looks like he's picking his nose.........Lol

Yeah, I prefer the musketeer's smilies.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Nice avatar, Angelique! I could be wrong, but it looks a bit like Baal. And I agree about Musketeer's smilies - isn't there a Baal/Wall one too? (I know i'd be on the wrong thread for this, tho) And i'm just loving this one: scary!

Comment

Originally posted by McKay'sGirl
                    Nice avatar, Angelique! I could be wrong, but it looks a bit like Baal.
                    Yep! It matches my last sig.

And I agree about Musketeer's smilies - isn't there a Baal/Wall one too? (I know i'd be on the wrong thread for this, tho) And i'm just loving this one: scary!
                    Hey! Someone that remembers all the smilies! I had Baal/Sam, Baal/Wall, Baal/Mirror, Baal/Meila, Baal/Scully, Baal/Steve, Baal/Keeper, Baal/Osiris, Baal/Legolas, Baal/Sheppard(As short as that ship was...) Baal/Weir/McKay... I think I had one for just about all the BBB ships. Anyone remember Baal/Everyone??

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
                      Crap! All this Baal/Sam stuff I've seen in the last few days has spawned a new plot bunny in my head. And since I can;t write anything that doesn't have some semblence of a real possibilty in the Stargate universe, it wouldn't be an easy one to write.

Personally, I rate the possibilty of Baal/Sam only slightly behind than the possibilty of Sam/McKay. While Baal has a more agreeable personality, Rodney is at least the same species.
                      Actually, the writers intend for it to go down a Sam/Cam path. Though it is the most opportune moment for it. The show is going how many seasons, and AT really wasn't sure about her place. In fact, with the rumored crossings with the Atlantis series, its possible Sam may become more independent of SG-1, inevitably leading to a relationship. Though I could picture a Sam and Baal relationship.
                      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
                        Though I could picture a Sam and Baal relationship.
                        It is CANON, ya know.

Well, kind of...

Comment

Ba'am canon - nice! Thanks for posting that, Angelique. We can live in hope...

Comment

*suddenly reappears in thread after long absence*

*looks at McKay'sGirl's icons* omg how funny!

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

Actually, the writers intend for it to go down a Sam/Cam path.
                              Wanna visit my thread and say that?!!
                              Seriously, what's your evidence for SCAM (Sam + Cam), because some of us over here would be interested.
                              sigpic
                              "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Actually, the writers intend for it to go down a Sam/Cam path. Though it is the most opportune moment for it. The show is going how many seasons, and AT really wasn't sure about her place. In fact, with the rumored crossings with the Atlantis series, its possible Sam may become more independent of SG-1, inevitably leading to a relationship.
                                Do you think it seriously matters what the WRITERS intend? None of us are here for canon, although canon is really nice.

"Of course I was flirting with Sam: she is hot."
                                -Cliff Simon

(Plus Ba'al would spirit Cam away and acid him within an inch of his life if he made any moves toward Sam. )
                                Last edited by yasureubetcha; 08 February 2006, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X