Baal/Sam Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*swings onto ship pirate style*

This has to be one of the best ships ever.

I mean the way they act'ed with each other in reckoning. Sparks were flying

*wave's Ba'al/Sam flag proudly*

Comment

Wait! We have a flag? Welcome to gateworld!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Thank's ^_^

The flag was symbolic. I would make a flag if my photo shop skills didnt suck so much, and well i HAD photoshop. ;_;

Comment

Hmmm... flag, huh? There's an idea... *wanders off humming musketeers theme*

Comment

Wave that flag!!!
            The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Uuuhhh... *drops everything she was holding* Wait! I got it!

*waves* Woooh!!

Comment

I was one of the usual posters in the help us name this ship thread and just kinda found this. I Love IT. I was also wondering if someone with photoshop could make me a Baal sig pic(with the traditional evil never looked this good) and a Baal/Sam ship sig pic(I dont know of our slogan yet).

Thanks a ton

Comment

*waves flag again*

This is deffinatly the most interesting ship there is, out side of the Sam/Thor ship.But we all know who sam realy belongs to

maybe the reason Ba'al and jack act like an old married couple when ever they talk is because ba'al and Jack are secretly in a ''relationship'' and Ba'al uses there ''relationship'' as a reason to see his one true love sam it's the perfect cover i tell you.

Comment

Bwahaha! Of course!
                    Ba'al/Everybody - the delicious (albeit crowded) ship

Comment

Hmmm I wonder

What would Ba'al do if he/Sam and replicarter would do if they met up at the same time?. *laugth's at the thought*

Comment

That could end good or bad.

Comment

Well i Think Ba'al might be able to captivate Replicarter with that charm of his

I mean he Captivated Sam's heart maybe he could sweet talk Replicarter into joining him *no one can resist his charm* as well.And they could rule the universe together along with the real sam, They would be unstopperble.

And in the mean time Jack is depressed as Ba'al Ran off with Sam.

Comment

I can tell this is going to be interesting.

Comment

Ok, if you people think you can wait until Sunday, I will have a story ready to post. And, if you don't mind plot and some smut, then you might actually like it.

Hey, Merrin, I need a signature. I've tried to do one myself, but it just isn't working out. I was hoping for one of Ba'al and Sam.

As for the slogan thing, I was thinking something along the lines of "Beauty, Brains, and Blondes: What Sam is and Ba'al can't resist." I could work on it though if you think it needs work.
                              'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

lookin foreward to it... smut is always good
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X