Baal/Sam Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
    Most smut doesn't need a story, of course.

And okay, I give up, how do I insert a picture into a sig? The instructions in the FAQ are particularly unhelpful.
    go to "my controls", then "edit signature" and add an image in [img][ /img] tags (without the space of course )

Comment

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
      Most smut doesn't need a story, of course.

And okay, I give up, how do I insert a picture into a sig? The instructions in the FAQ are particularly unhelpful.
      You need to upload it to a server first.
      photobucket.com would do the trick

Comment

Thank you!

Testing it out....

Nope, that didn't work...

Comment

Hmmm, it previews okay...

Ah!

Comment

weird that itdidn't add it to all your old posts too...

but awesome!!

Comment

Even if you do say so yourself! Where's my next pic, I ask in a demanding tone.

Comment

getting there!! sorry... can't do ten things at once, ya know...

....so anyway, about that smut...

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                  getting there!! sorry... can't do ten things at once, ya know...

....so anyway, about that smut...
                  Smut! Smut! Smut! Smut! Smut! Smut!

Comment

is someone even gonna WRITE some or am i gonna have to suffer through the badly-written sam/jack stuff over and over we MUST find some smut! so there was no more in that story???

Comment

What, couldn't bring yourself to read the rest of it?

Comment

lol... well fine... when ya put it THAT way *off to check fic for myself*

Comment

ok, upon further searching... basically EVERY story that involves baal at all is a jack/sam one!! well, ok, i found two that weren't... but sam wasn't anywhere near baal in either of them

and about 90% of THOSE stories involve baal's gravity torture machines lol

i didn't find a single one, though, that had baal actually written in character.... they all basically had him as annoyingly evil as apophis or anubis with lots of "bow before me as your god" junk....

but anyway, now that i know there's basically NOTHING out there!! i'm getting even more impatient for that smut!!!

Comment

they all basically had him as annoyingly evil as apophis...

That would be boring considering Apophis didn't have a sense of humour to make up for it either.

Comment

ok, upon further searching... basically EVERY story that involves baal at all is a jack/sam one!! well, ok, i found two that weren't... but sam wasn't anywhere near baal in either of them

and about 90% of THOSE stories involve baal's gravity torture machines lol

i didn't find a single one, though, that had baal actually written in character.... they all basically had him as annoyingly evil as apophis or anubis with lots of "bow before me as your god" junk....

but anyway, now that i know there's basically NOTHING out there!! i'm getting even more impatient for that smut!!!
                              Ah, there is some Ba'al smut out there, actually. It's Jack/Ba'al, though, but if ya don't mind.... it's totally hot anyway

Comment

lol... yeah, we kinda are, aren't we me and angelique also share almost ALL our ships ('sides sam/jack) we're all just crazy shippers
                                Well, now me and CKO share ALL our ships! Sam/Jack, Mckay/Weir, Shep/Teyla AND Ba'al/Sam. Hey, Gatelover is Ba'al/Sam too. Why are most all Shepmagans also Sam/Ba'al?

BTW, I love being one of the "three musketeers on a mission to convert the forum."
                                Last edited by Angelique; 08 March 2005, 06:47 AM.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Working...
                                X