Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Admittedly, alien mind control was not his forte. He preferred

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
    still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

ancient communication devices and alien attacks... the normal stuff. But

Comment

dealing with a brilliant scientist madly in love with a...

Comment

Psyco would be galactic dominator, he was stumped, how could..

(Who are we writing for Mitchell or Landry?)

Comment

(landry)

she allow a former system lord to control her that way?

Comment

He knew something more must be going on here. "Your...

Comment

(Ta)
                New mission is to get her back, and find out how...

Comment

baal managed to escape at all, let alone kidnap Colonel Carter."

Comment

"What if she refuses to come back with us?" asked ...

Comment

(doesn't want to interrupt - i just wanted to say; "wow! i can't believe you guys exist - and that i'm not the only one who had this think cross my mind... anyway, please continue as before )

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

Welcome ellymelly! Not trying to interrupt either, but
                        Spoiler:
                        d'ya think Sam, as the group's scientist, took charge of "securing" Ba'al's cloning stuff that they found? And where do you suppose it is now? Maybe it's now sitting in HER basement?
                        And of course the statement that she's "not exactly" single is only logical. She just found out that Ba'al is back, but of course can't come right out and SAY to whom her heart belongs.

Comment

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
                          Welcome ellymelly! Not trying to interrupt either, but
                          Spoiler:
                          d'ya think Sam, as the group's scientist, took charge of "securing" Ba'al's cloning stuff that they found? And where do you suppose it is now? Maybe it's now sitting in HER basement?
                          And of course the statement that she's "not exactly" single is only logical. She just found out that Ba'al is back, but of course can't come right out and SAY to whom her heart belongs.
                          *suddenly gets torn between j/s s/b s/m WHAT TO DO LOL *

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

(Back on Track, welcome to the home of mad hussies ellymelly)

"What if she refuses to come back with us?" asked ...
                            ..Daniel, "I mean that must be pretty powerfull stuff he..."

Comment

Mad Hussies lol!

"gave her to stop her from trying to escape,"
                              "Dad, what's the blowhole for?"
                              "I'll tell you what it's not for, Son. Then you'll understand why I can never go back to SeaWorld." ~ Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

"He may have used Nishta on her" said Teal'c "That would explain.."

(Sorry about the 12 words )

Comment

Working...
                                X