No announcement yet.

Baal/Sam Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was lucid enough to know what was goin' on.
    sigpic

Comment

He stood up, he stumbled as his eyes glazed over

*Back from my hols guy's*

Comment

and he slumped to the floor. Sam didn't know what...

::Back from hols too! Wow, haven't people been busy!? ::
        "Dad, what's the blowhole for?"
        "I'll tell you what it's not for, Son. Then you'll understand why I can never go back to SeaWorld." ~ Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

Nno - we're back on page 2 Ok, just pausing for a moment - for anyone who is interested, i'm writing this up into one big document all together. I could post it when i'm done, but it's taking a while! Looks good tho, keep writing everybody! MkG
          "I'll tell you what it's not for, Son. Then you'll understand why I can never go back to SeaWorld." ~ Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

Originally posted by McKay'sGirl
            and he slumped to the floor. Sam didn't know what...
            ...Made her do it, she was torn between helping him and....

Comment

making her escape. But where would she go? It wasn't...

Comment

as if she knew where she was, she breathed deeply and..
                Last edited by Reefgirl; 21 August 2005, 07:09 AM. Reason: Didn't read the previous post properly Gahhh

Comment

tried to quell the pounding of her heart. Then, suddenly...

Comment

She heard the clanking of Jaffa footsteps, she turned quickly and....

Comment

her eyes fell on the fallen man below her. She...

Comment

Wanted desperatly to take him in her arms and....

Comment

hold him, to give him the comfort she sensed he craved...

(11 words sorry guys!)

Comment

...but if the Jaffa found her standing over his body...

(Well, I guess we can forgive you this once... seeing as how you're the one who started this and all... )

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                            still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

they would kill her for sure. She hobbled toward the...

Comment

...rings she knew were in his quarters, but before she...

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                                still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Working...
                                X