No announcement yet.

Baal/Sam Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

o-ra!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!! cell number! LOL! well i suppose... ya know,
    Spoiler:
    if he's been on earth long enough...

and yeah, ang
    Spoiler:
    i think it'd be very OOC too... i could actually see her standing there maybe with a gun pointed at him debating in her mind whether to pull the trigger, and perhaps deciding he's much more useful alive (well and damn sexy... )... hmm... ooh!! another plot bunny for my fic!!! weeee!

Comment

wow wonderful interview/ chat transcipt

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

bring on S9
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
        o-ra!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!! cell number! LOL! well i suppose... ya know,
        Spoiler:
        if he's been on earth long enough...

and yeah, ang
        Spoiler:
        i think it'd be very OOC too... i could actually see her standing there maybe with a gun pointed at him debating in her mind whether to pull the trigger, and perhaps deciding he's much more useful alive (well and damn sexy... )... hmm... ooh!! another plot bunny for my fic!!! weeee!
        And another plot bunny is born.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

yeah, i think i'm gonna try and tie in (in altered form of course) a lot of the season 9 spoilers... i mean, obviously it won't happen in my fic at ALL as i think it's ACTUALLY gonna happen but
          Spoiler:
          baal on earth pretending to be human is TOO perfect for this story we've created... if he's trying to find his son, he'd most likely do that... especially if he were trying to hide also
          so consider that tied in... sorry i've been SO busy of late and haven't been posting much (or on MSN ) but soon i think i'll get a bit less busy

Comment

I dont doubt that em. Yet another nice sig too I might add. Goes well with your fic! And it sounds cool, hope it turns out good. I'll read it ... only cause I like you!!!!

Gah, did I just read those spoilers right ... well I must admit that's a twist if it's true!

Spoiler:
            Sam kills Ba'al? Is that true?
            Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

Originally posted by John_Sheppard
              Gah, did I just read those spoilers right ... well I must admit that's a twist if it's true!

Spoiler:
              Sam kills Ba'al? Is that true?
              It BETTER not be!!! What we where talking about was just a weird plot bunny. (I hope! )

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Nooooo!!!!! That would totally break our pairing!

Although... she DID kill Martouf... maybe it's her way of saying "I love you and wanna stay with you FOREVER!!"

Comment

Did we ever get a new slogan? We can't use "Reading Between The Lines" anymore.

From http://www.sloganizer.net/en/
                  • Everything is simple with Baam.
                  • Nothing to worry about with Baam.
                  • Endless possibilities with Baam.
                  • The Baam spirit.
                  • Baam, the real thing.
                  • I want Baam and I want it now.
                  • Baam is a never ending story.
                  • The one and only Baam.
                  • The Baam universe.
                  • Baam - spice up your life.
                  • Baam is what the world was waiting for.
                  • 3... 2... 1... Baam.
                  • Baam - enjoy the difference.
                  • Baam - be prepared.
                  • Baam is the sound of the future.
                  • Take what you want, but leave Baam alone!

Comment

Where is everybody? I feel so alone!

Comment

I'm here! I'm always here, popping in and out of threads!

It's like a game, you never know where I'm going to appear next!

BA'AL RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                        Did we ever get a new slogan? We can't use "Reading Between The Lines" anymore.

From http://www.sloganizer.net/en/
                        • Everything is simple with Baam.
                        • Nothing to worry about with Baam.
                        • Endless possibilities with Baam.
                        • The Baam spirit.
                        • Baam, the real thing.
                        • I want Baam and I want it now.
                        • Baam is a never ending story.
                        • The one and only Baam.
                        • The Baam universe.
                        • Baam - spice up your life.
                        • Baam is what the world was waiting for.
                        • 3... 2... 1... Baam.
                        • Baam - enjoy the difference.
                        • Baam - be prepared.
                        • Baam is the sound of the future.
                        • Take what you want, but leave Baam alone!
                        ROFL!! Since when is ANYthing simple with Ba'am...?!

Different, however, is an EXCELLENT word to describe the relationship!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                        still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by John_Sheppard
                          I'm here! I'm always here, popping in and out of threads!
                          Oooh! LIFE!!!! It looks like we're the only ones here right now though.
                          It's like a game, you never know where I'm going to appear next!
                          Yes, where next? Ba'al thunk? OK, I know, I'm pushing it...

EDIT: MORE LIFE!!!!

Comment

Oh yeah ... pushing it BIG time. But you never know. I've been in McKay and Sheppard thunking.

I think I'm ill!

Comment

And I've seen you in the Daniel Jackson thunk thread, too... You surely do get around!

Thankfully, while posting is contagious, and in some cases terminal, we tend to be a happy people...

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                              still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                                Thankfully, while posting is contagious, and in some cases terminal, we tend to be a happy people...
                                Weird, but happy.

Comment

Working...
                                X