Baal/Sam Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Merrin_Delaney
    Ang!!!!!! This is Ba'al we're talking about!!!

LOL, sorry. I've still been up 19 hours ya know. Anyway, I'm sure they wouldn't do that the their best Goa'uld.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

I would certainly hope so... Ya had me worried there for a minute, Ang ...

'Sides... think of what that would do to Sam! OMG! Poor Sam! No, they DEFINITELY won't do that *tries to convince herself*

Comment

between being the BEST goauld on the show (and most of the directors and such say he's their fave ) and, of course, in an effort to not kill EVERY guy that's ever liked sam i can certainly hope that they'll keep him alive!! i mean, even story-wise, it don't make sense to kill him when he's still valuable!!

Comment

Hello everybody! I am a new convert by the lovely Emily here, after hearing her mention Ba'al/sam on the w/s thread and seeing her sig (and all of yours really) I had to see if all the rumors were true and I must admit, I agree!!!

;D
          Citizen of Braneville

Comment

oh my, my, my em... you're just dragging/convertin peeps left and right... great job em

welcome wizengamot, and what a drool worthy piccy of sheppy in your siggy too
            sigpic

Comment

yes, congrats Em on converting....er...i mean dragging...no wait..oh i dunno what i am saying....congrats on bringing people over.......your mission is going just fine ...and, wizengamot, WELCOME!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

welcome!!! glad ya made it over here!!! we love new faces, and that pic's hilarious!!! see, why didn't we think of that

Comment

yes why didnt we.
                  sigpic

Comment

hmm... our discussion seems to have teetered off into oblivion again...

hehe... methinks later today i'll rewatch reckoning 2 and come up with some fun discussion questions and see what happens from there!

and my fic too!... umm... i should get back to that

Comment

yes you do that em... watch it... then pose some more quests... oh yes the ficcy... yes great idea.. get to work back to work on it.
                      sigpic

Comment

yea, yeah... i NEED to not stop cuz i get stuck! but nothing seems to be working! but i guess i can TRY and get back to that today sometime...

Comment

yuppers ya gotta try
                          sigpic

Comment

Where is this story?!

And trying never hurts
                            Citizen of Braneville

Comment

Ya wanna go here.

There you'll find the link to Em's fic and every other Ba'am fic we've got so far

Comment

weee!! ok... later today! i swear! i'll finish this stupid chapter if it's the last thing i do!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X