No announcement yet.

Baal/Sam Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, i agree kay, she would certainly tell people if baal came to her for help away from the SGC... i was thinking more along the lines of if he showed up in hologram from at the SGC again... as in, would he try to talk to her or, even with someone else there, still in some way communicate with her, perhaps through looks or expressions thrown her way??

but this does beg another question along these lines: would he still have the means or otherwise be able to or the DESIRE to contact earth using the same method as he has been, or would he more likely actaully physically come to earth or have a ship in orbit from which he can use the hologram or something else of the like??

also, completely hypothetically, but just for fun: is baal showed up in the flesh (not hologram) in sam's house asking for help, how would she react and what would she do?

WT, do you think baal knows jacob is dead or that jack is gone?? well, i doubt it, but it'd be interesting to see what happened if he found out... like appear at the SGC and go "uh-oh! no o'neill!"...

Comment

aw, come on. his intel can't be that bad. he's on earth for crying out loud. and he's "a god" remember. I wonder if sam is ever gonna get to see that perfection.

lol. i'm going to bed before my mind reaches the lower levels of the gutter. night all.
      'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

I've got another evil crosspost

Here be more Angels

*oh boy*

Comment

hehehehehehe do i even NEED to say again how brilliantly shameless that vid is?? eh, sure, why not... i love it!!!! weeeeeeeeee!!

Comment

Merrin sent me the translation(that she did) of the spoilers at Stargate Project, and she said I could copy them here. So, here they are:

Spoiler:
            The interstellar criminal Baal (...I want a sig that says 'WANTED! The Interstellar Criminal
            Ba'al! Alive and covered in chocolate'...) is supposedly hiding on Earth. But hunting him down
            proves to be very trying for the alliance between humans and Jaffa.
            Last year the Trust was infiltrated by the Goa'uld. Now, more and more people go missing. About 6
            months ago, when Osiris' Alkesh was destroyed, Terrence Evans and William Blaylock - co-founders of
            Sentinel Media Enterprises - disappeared.
            Danny and Sam find out that the financial chief also went missing. His wife says he drove to a
            meeting in Richmond, Virginia, but never came back.
            Danny explains the situation to Gen. Landry and it seems as if some of the Trust Goa'uld are still
            at large (and, knowing them, plotting for evil world domination ).
            There's a meeting of the High Council ot the Jaffa. Gerak, the leader of the new Jaffa Nation,
            talks about freedom from Goa'uld oppression (..yay..). Tebrash, a member of the council, and more
            supportive towards Earth and the alliance, interrupts him. He points out that the Tok'ra have been
            fighting the Goa'uld for centuries. It's actually them who got the whole rebellion thing started.
            Gerak disagrees. he says that the Tok'ra are driven by their own wants. It was never their goal to
            free all Jaffa, they merely wished to be their new masters.
            Teal'c and Mitchell meet up with the Tok'ra and the Jaffa. Gerak is kinda pissy and generally
            unsupportive.
            Teal'c tells Gerak that a dead Jaffa was found on Earth. He was a former servant of Lord Yu and
            seemingly sent by Gerak. Gerak claims cluelessness.
            Teal'c goes to chat with some other Jaffa. They fear Gerak, coz his powers are growing with each
            passing day. But they, too, know nothing about the dead Jaffa. (Thankfully) Tebrash sneaks up on
            them and tells them that Ba'al's hiding on Earth and that the dead Jaffa was sent by Gerak to
            capture out poor little snake boy.
            Mitchell and Teal'c head back to Earth. SG1-New and Gen. Landry (Ack!! This is the second time I
            accidently typed Laundry!) meet in the Briefing Room to talk about evil Goa'uld and the suckiness
            of the situation. Ba'al might really be hiding on Earth, even though Teal'c sources say he was
            seen in the Archeva System last week.
            Teal'c gates back to Dakara to get Gerak into trouble for secretly hunting Ba'al
            (Go T.!!...Ba'al/Teal'c anyone??). Naturally the High Council new about it all along.
            Teal'c's pissed. Gerak tells him he's too chummy with Earth and therefor not 100% trustworthy,
            coz the Jaffa are afraid how Earth will react. That fear seems justified when oneof Earth's
            spaceships (apparently we've got more than one now..) tries to stop the Jaffa from snooping
            around (I bet it's Sam coming to rescue her little love muffin )

Teal'c tries to get the situation under control. He explains that the Tau'ri are allies of the
            Jaffa and that they will help them, if Gerak would only show some resprect and actually ask them.
            Said Jaffa leader is, however, NOT convinced...

Oh, yay. Yet more Jaffa rebellion stuff. I thought we'd gotten over that in Threads

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

ROFL!!!

You gave me the link, I translated it, you post it, I comment on it!!!

This, I think, is the definition of geekdom ... or one of them anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Merrin_Delaney
                ROFL!!!

You gave me the link, I translated it, you post it, I comment on it!!!

This, I think, is the definition of geekdom ... or one of them anyway
                Yes, we're all geeks.

I love this part Merr:
                Spoiler:
                tries to stop the Jaffa from snooping
                around (I bet it's Sam coming to rescue her little love muffin )

ROFL!!!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

The Ba'am bit?

*rereads*
                  Oy....If only I'd known you would post this...I would have SPELLCHECKED!

Comment

The Ba'am bit?

*rereads*
                    Oy....If only I'd known you would post this...I would have SPELLCHECKED!

LOL, well you could check it then make me edit.

Comment

lol!!! well it doesn't sound like THAT great of an ep, and
                      Spoiler:
                      doesn't sound like we'll actually SEE baal.... again... me just hopes in maybe the NEXT ep they do.... lol... i like the baam ad-lib, merr...

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                        lol!!! well it doesn't sound like THAT great of an ep, and
                        Spoiler:
                        doesn't sound like we'll actually SEE baal.... again... me just hopes in maybe the NEXT ep they do.... lol... i like the baam ad-lib, merr...
                        Yeah, that spoiler thing also said that
                        Spoiler:
                        Cliff's guest appearance isn't confirmed yet

Comment

yeah.... i got that much out of the german and the shabby translated version....

but yeah, methinks this is gonna be another "avenger 2.0" scenario...
                          Spoiler:
                          baal the major point of bad guy discussion, but not anywhere in the ep... i did ask cliff at the board if he's heard anything about this or if baal on earth is true!

Comment

But maybe it's not such a bad thing, if
                            Spoiler:
                            he's not actually in that ep.. I mean, PTB are not gonna kill him off off-screen, are they?????

Comment

But maybe it's not such a bad thing, if
                              Spoiler:
                              he's not actually in that ep.. I mean, PTB are not gonna kill him off off-screen, are they?????
                              One word:
                              Spoiler:
                              Tanith

Comment

Ang!!!!!! This is Ba'al we're talking about!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X