Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey guys, you might want to be aware that, to some, the term 'half-breed' is not a nice term
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
      hey guys, you might want to be aware that, to some, the term 'half-breed' is not a nice term
      It is a bit "old fashioned and archaic". I would prefer the description as mulitethnic,eurasian,or biracial.... these are more acurate in terms anyway.
      Regardless she is a gorgeous mixture of genetics.....she is just stunning.
      Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Originally posted by dec55
        It is a bit "old fashioned and archaic". I would prefer the description as mulitethnic,eurasian,or biracial.... these are more acurate in terms anyway.
        Regardless she is a gorgeous mixture of genetics.....she is just stunning.
        Amen to that, good buddy.
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Working...
        X