This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rocket4477
    I too liked "Inaguration." To me, it made Stargate seem a little more real.
    And in the long run, it was one step closer to getting rid of Kinsey! Cox's character really pissed me off! He was fun to hate.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

I liked Grace, well not all of...but when it was being spooky I liked it *loves spooky stuff* *mumblessomethinboutlikingtheshippynesstoo*

I also...strangely...liked most of Chimera (they overdid the Pete thing but I still liked it sorta) I dunno why I did! But I thought it had its funny moments...

Sam: "Maybe you should talk to someone about it..."
      Daniel: "I was..."

I liked the episode - but I agree, it shoulda been split in too!

My least fav eps (its a draw) of season 7 would have to be Enemy Mine and Orpheus.

Dunno why I didnt like Orpheus, but I was falling asleep. And whoever said Ressurections was an X-files episode, I totally agree

Except a boring X-files episode...

I liked Inauguration (although I dont think I'd watch it too many times) only because of the President!! GOD KINSEY'S ANNOYING! But I love hating him! lol! I reckon Politics was slightly better than Inauguration....just cos SG-1 was actually in it...

RDA: "I dunno that much about Pete to be honest with you. Apprently he's no threat to O'Neill!"

SAM AND JACK FOREVER

My Sam & Jack Fan Fics

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
        And in the long run, it was one step closer to getting rid of Kinsey! Cox's character really pissed me off! He was fun to hate.

That's the only positive thing about him, you've got to hate him. He's so darn right evil and goes against whatever anyone, including himself says.
        __

__

Comment

Ok, if I must do this, then I think I will pick episode 1…..

…..To 21

Ok, they maybe weren’t all that bad but almost every episode apart from the best sg-1 episode ever, The Lost City part 2 were to boring, the worst were episodes:
          Fallen
          Homecoming (apart from the attack on Anubis’ ship, which was cool)
          Orpheus
          Revisions
          Lifeboat (funny when denial is talking)
          Enemy mine
          Avenger 2.0
          Birthright
          Fallout
          Death knell
          Resurrection

The only episodes a liked were:
          Heroes
          Evolution
          Chimera
          Lost City
          Which are not enough good episodes in a season.
          Last edited by Replicarter; 11 August 2004, 05:41 AM.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
            The only episodes a liked were:
            Heroes
            Evolution
            Chimera
            Lost City
            Which are not enough good episodes in a season.

I agree with each and every one you posted. Every one you posted as a like/dislike I had the same thoughts. Well, I think a couple of them to me were just 'time wasters' and I want those hours of my life back if I had know they'd be so bad. But I enjoy the show!
            __

__

Comment

Oh, I’ll always enjoy the show, and I would still watch the boring ones if i new how boring they would be because I support the show and I still need my weekly does of Stargate, or I can start to feel a little faint lol.

Last edited by Replicarter; 14 August 2004, 12:12 PM.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Enemy mine get´s my vote

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd
                  Enemy mine get´s my vote
                  Same here. I already saw the movie by the same name at least 15 years ago!

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd
                    Enemy mine get´s my vote
                    Mine too.It´s the only episode where I felt asleep while watching it

Comment

Hi everybody I'm Anubis and I must say I didn't like the episode space race
                      It was a very cheap episode I must say It could have been interesting when I,the great and powerfull Anubis,would have interupted the race and conquered the planet.The commercials were a bit funny to see.Now I have to go back and defeating the pesky SystemLords.Then the Tauri are next hahahahahahahahahahahahah
                      Lord Zedd

Comment

I would have to be Enemy Mine/Grace in a tie as they were the only two episodes I taped over.
                        sigpic

Comment

Grace... it's one of the very few SG eps where I kept looking at the clock, thinking 'is this almost over yet?'
                          O'Neill: "Well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it."
                          Bra'tac: "No, the bridge is too well guarded."

Comment

the least favourite episode?Need time to think there were a lot of them
                            lifeboat ?? nee enemy mine? nee grace?yes but space race was SO the worst
                            your friendly neighbourhood

Spiderman

Comment

"Grace" wins the honors for me. It promeniently featured the two things I don't like about latter day Stargate: starships and relationships. "Resurrection" was so boring that I couldn't stand to watch the whole thing, but "Grace" was worse.
                              END OF LINE

Comment

just watched Grace again. Now that I wasn't expecting any real storyline development, it was actually pretty moving as a character piece for Carter. So I like it again, despite the actors-appearing-not-as-their-characters-but-as-figments-of-the-other-character's-imagination.

though I did detect some 'why am I here?' vibes from Michael Shanks' performance, specifically the line about "sentient being". It reminded me of how much of RDA's dialogue sounds these days -- like behind the words they're going "oh lets just get through this!"

Comment

Working...
                                X