No announcement yet.

Anyone else doing a summer rewatch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finished Stargate Atlantis today. I only have Ark of Truth and Continuum left in my rewatch. It has been a fabulous ride!

Comment

Another Universe hater
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

I may watch it, but it will have to wait until lesson planning is done. I don't remember much about it, except my husband liked it more than I did. I still liked it, but he loved it!

Comment

I finished watch Stargate Atlantis: Season 1, today i will watch Season 2 because this is my favorite season, in this season have my favorite episode: "Grace Under Pressure".
          sigpic

Comment

Ha, I just started season 6 of SG-1.... It won't be until 2019 I get to Stargate Atlantis, and then after the summer of 2019 go into Universe. After that a little Infinity, and back to Stargate Origins. We'll probably be 2020 by that time.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Slow and steady.

Comment

We can get ther before 2018. Only two seasons of SG1 to go
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  We can get ther before 2018. Only two seasons of SG1 to go
                  Two... Four you mean.

Comment

I assumed we were going to to go back and forth between SG1 and Atlantis
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

I assumed we were going to to go back and forth between SG1 and Atlantis
                      I wasn't planning on doing that.

Comment

Well we should. I think it makes the crossovers flow better. However,its not a big deal if you don't want too
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

That's what I did.

Comment

Listen to Beth. She is right. Unless she disagrees me. Then she is wrong
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Listen to Beth. She is right. Unless she disagrees me. Then she is wrong

Just watched Ark of Truth and Continuum. It is good the timeline is all fixed, I was worried.

Now onto lesson planning. I was going over the ancient history book that I was going to use with my 12 yo. It is just a little above his comprehension level, so I am going to have to use it with him next year. So we are doing American History this year--at least I have lesson plans ready for ancient history for next year.

Comment

Where does American history start? To elaborate, is this the history of first the colonies then the United States, or is this from before Native America to today?

I'm just enquiring because European history generally starts around the fall of the Roman Empire in the west -- approx. around 476 AD. And Belgian history (as in our country as a country doesn't start until 1829 ) but Flemish history goes back... way back.

Comment

Working...
                                X